Author: tradervic

Will Half Breeds from America Corrupt P.R. China? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-2 12:50:21 |Display all floors

Reply #6 sampak's post

Are you a fascist pig or maybe a religous snake!

I write what i want to write.....
Half breeds is a term easy to understand....
means mixed races....

or you prefered the Amerikan Regime term "coloured"...

hmmmm

why are you so keen to "attack" the "half breed" label?

hmmmm

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 17:48:19 |Display all floors
Maybe. East Asians (Korean, Japanese, Chinese) have lower crime rates and higher IQs (on average) than all other races including half white/half East Asians.

But that said, all people within a race are different so if the other person is intelligent their children shouldn't end up being stupid.

And don't accuse me of racism because I didn't write the statistics or studies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 20:24:48 |Display all floors

Reply #28 exportedkiwi's post

Please read my post carefully.  

I do not have any objections to the term "mixed race" which you claim to be.  You really need to be more careful before you so negligently blow your top.  I notice in your other postings you have a habit of doing so.  This is shameful arrogance.

In this forum, it is proper to disagree with the definition and use of terms.  It is also proper to object to use of offensive terms.

What is not proper in this forum is to be arrogant to the extent of asking another participant to leave the forum because you disagree with him/her.

[ Last edited by sampak at 2007-8-2 08:34 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 20:41:35 |Display all floors

Reply #29 greendragon's post

Greendragon, your

"hmmmm

why are you so keen to "attack" the "half breed" label?

hmmmm"

seems to suggest your disdain for people of mixed race.  Why don't you say it out.  Do you lack courage?

Are you of pure race and proud of it?  

If you are, I would congratulate you.  I am sure you are of a very pure race, and thoroughly in-bred too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 20:47:06 |Display all floors

Reply #31 sampak's post

Oi, I haven't blown my top, make sure of your facts before you accuse me of this!
In the words of Forrest Gump...."offensive is as offensive does'!....admitedly, he didn't say this but the analogy is the same!
I think you're a bit out on whatever wing suitably describes you my friend! Calm down, have a beer and enjoy living, coz it all goes away ( the years)  real quickly! As for other postings, control your understanding of the English language will you please, I'm a force for peace amongst us all.....even assassin....so melt yourself down, and go home to mommy...there's a good lil left winger!
P.S, never asked you to leave CD, just suggested that if your racial sensitivities weren't up to being here, you should find another thread, ming bai son?

[ Last edited by exportedkiwi at 2007-8-2 08:50 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-3 13:29:39 |Display all floors

Reply #32 sampak's post

you "IN BRED"....isn't that another insult!

ha ha ha

grow up, Mr. Sampak....it's just a manner of expression!

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Game Master

Half breed, In breed, Pure breed are all just manner of expression, very scientific!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-3-9 05:08:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2007-8-1 20:43

You mean like the expression 'laowai'? <snort>  This is a real question - and I using terms that most people would normally use, in private or public.  I could be politically correct - bu ...

I would be foolish to allow my future children to see their grandparents in China until they were old enough to hold their own in a street brawl.  

I would be foolish to allow my future children to see their grandparents in China until they were old enough to hold their own in a street brawl.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.