Author: mjackson321

how many seconds can you bear without breathing? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-30 11:38:24 |Display all floors
91 seconds...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 11:39:54 |Display all floors

zovirax

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 11:42:37 |Display all floors

fluffy..............

that's a medicine for genital use....I doubt it has any use in apnea exercises........unless you hold your breath while taking it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 11:44:57 |Display all floors

medicine for the lip turkey brains...

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 11:49:24 |Display all floors

who you calling turkey brains?

GENERIC NAME: acyclovir
BRAND NAME: Zovirax
DRUG CLASS AND MECHANISM: Viral illnesses differ from bacterial infections in that viruses are not living organisms, but rather take over living cells and reproduce themselves, often at the expense of the host cell. Acyclovir is an antiviral drug which acts against the Herpes viruses, including herpes simplex 1 and 2 (cold sores and genital herpes), varicella-zoster (shingles and chicken pox), and the Epstein-Barr virus (mononucleosis). Acyclovir inhibits the replication of viral DNA needed to reproduce itself. Virally infected cells absorb more acyclovir than normal cells and convert more of it to an active form which prolongs its antiviral activity where it is most needed.

PRESCRIPTION: yes

GENERIC AVAILABLE: yes

PREPARATIONS: Capsules (200 mg); Tablets (400mg, 800mg); Ointment 5% (15gm).

STORAGE: Acyclovir should be stored at room temperature in a tight container.

PRESCRIBED FOR: Oral acyclovir is used to treat initial genital herpes infections and to treat patients with recurrent (6 episodes per year) severe genital herpes. Acyclovir reduces the pain and the number of lesions in the initial case, and decreases the frequency and severity in those with recurrent infections. In the treatment of shingles, acyclovir reduces pain, shortens the healing time, and limits the spread of virus and the formation of new lesions. Acyclovir can be used to treat chicken pox and acts to reduce healing time, limit the number of lesions, and reduce fever if used within the first 24 hours after the onset of the disease. Acyclovir ointment is used topically to treat initial genital herpes where it has been shown to decrease pain, reduce healing time, and limit the spread of the infection.

DOSING: Acyclovir may be taken with or without food. Acyclovir is excreted mainly by the kidney and dosages need to be reduced in patients with kidney dysfunction.

DRUG INTERACTIONS: Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease and patients should avoid intercourse when they have visible lesions. Resistance to acyclovir can develop, especially with overuse. Therefore, acyclovir should be used only for severe cases and only as long as needed. Long-term suppression for recurrent genital herpes should include periodic re-evaluations and trials without the drug or intermittent short-term treatments.

SIDE EFFECTS: Rare side effects in patients treated short-term with acyclovir are nausea, vomiting, and headache. Long-term treatment has the additional potential for rash and diarrhea.

[ Last edited by longzhou at 2007-7-30 11:51 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 11:50:34 |Display all floors

ew...

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 11:52:57 |Display all floors

sorry fluffy, professional defect...........

been in the pharmaceutical industry in the past and happened to come along some of this stuff.....

Anyways you are partially right, for cases of severe lip herpes it is also prescribed......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.