Author: voice_cd

Curb Inflation Now! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-27 14:31:35 |Display all floors

curb inflations now!

now,the rate of the economy of China is too fast, the cpi is over 4%,which belongs to the rate of inflations, take some for example, foods price is increasing, house price is increasing too, and so on, i know the economy is changed from heat  to overheated, every thing has two sides, they need to be balanced, if one is over, the unnatured thing will happen. so if the rate is still increasing, we can not buy enough things that we need with money, just that people should take a pack of money to buy a pack of biscuit, etc. although the government has taken some actions to curb the rate of the economy, to reduce the tax from 20% to5%,and other ways.
the GDP is 11.5%,but the improved rate of salary can add up to 11.5%,if not, it means that  you will log out , so  what's your actions?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 14:32:38 |Display all floors

Reply #10 tradervic's post

terrible, terrible inflation soon, Mr. TraderVic

Cotton, Beef, Wheat all going up! up! up!

In China, instant noodle prices so high.......
instant noodle is almost like STAPLE food in China....
in northern China, they eat 150 packet a year, and the rest eat dumplings, cut noodles....

ha ha ha

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 14:34:06 |Display all floors

Reply #10 tradervic's post

down south, especially in the improverish mountains of meixian, jiangxi....

they only eat rice and tapioca.
and tapioca prices are going up! up! up!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 14:34:15 |Display all floors

??

i can not image the detailed result of the over-heated economy, but i ensure that it must be not  good news.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 15:41:15 |Display all floors
i prudently suggest our compatriots,we have to cool down our brains before to cool the "overheated economy"
all we know the danger when people lose control if a fire happened in a closed areas,like temple,all people has sensed the danger,then they shouted, ran in turmoil,when the places are at mess, it would be devastating.
government is likely to softland the economy,which they shows a lacking of enforcement and disappointed the civilians.
now i am calling on you to cool your brain,it's not just the responbility of government, but we have to face it together.these years we gain the respect from all over the world, and RMB(our currency) is very strong,if we didn't handle the imminent or potential crisis well,our nation would disappoint our neighboor.
let's think carefully about the issue,pls change our country with our government

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-28 21:21:32 |Display all floors
oh yes...

it is rising in a horrible speed....

I didn't  realize how severe it was until I went to the market........

Some are 40% or more higner.......

So frightening...................

But it is ridiculous that most people's salary isn't getting any higher than before....

I am fed up with it....

[ Last edited by tomatoyaya at 2007-7-28 10:15 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-1 22:30:57 |Display all floors
the centre government has kept out of the control the econmy
especially for the interest groups ,you see outer phonomenon
in fact ,intersive and fierce combat between government and interest groups is on everyday .

infloation is just reflcet of the combat in every economic field

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.