Author: 1337assassin

Expert: Chinese more open to sex [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-26 21:27:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-26 06:37
no details as to the number of people polled, cities polled, their income bracket, location, standard of living, marital status, etc begs the question: "Is th ...

It is the trend made by chinese rapid grown economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 22:04:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-25 19:09

thats for exhibitionist......

Or a naturalist - or if you really drunk.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 08:51:59 |Display all floors

It is unauthentic

i don't think the fingre is authentic, i live in beijing,friends and colleagues aroud me are still loyal to their partners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 10:54:56 |Display all floors
satisfy your desire of sex properly under the codes of moral and within the permission of legislation yet keep you clean!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 11:11:25 |Display all floors
Having sex with somebody does  not mean that you love her. I am sure that more chinese more open to sex especially women. One night love is very commen  in the past few years.But i believe this trend will slow down in the future as more and more preple be aware of this serious problem.
I will try my best to do everything well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 12:14:27 |Display all floors
this parlance just suits the minds of most Chinese people、not their actual behavior s, more open their minds are,more properly and rationally they can accept\tolerate\handle\even sympathize certain related persons\facts

lots of people are still rational enough to resist being corrupted,(promiscuity,prostitution,etc) ............

[ Last edited by cherryl at 2007-7-27 12:21 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 12:46:33 |Display all floors
what's more mean?whom were chinese people compared with?I live in shanghai but I don't think Chinese are open to sex.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.