Author: upstream

what are your career goals? Or what are your future plans? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-12 09:36:52 |Display all floors
Haha, I have very specific goals, but unfortunately I can't share them right now.
http://www.daxueyingyu.com/forum/index.php?referredby=1

O: Copy - Paste - JOIN!  :O

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-18 20:58:48 |Display all floors

when you meet this question

I am a new guy here ,and I think when you meet this question during your position interview ,you can expand your idea and make clear significant of your job. and anything will open up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-21 15:51:59 |Display all floors
Actually the career goal or the future plan in one company is just a cheat.After you become its employee,u will realise what i have said is true

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-25 09:22:43 |Display all floors

new comer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-8 16:57:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by upstream at 2007-7-25 12:27
当面试的时候,遇到这样的问题,大家一般如何回答呢?我现在的英语水平很难把自己的想法用英文组织起来,大家如果遇到这样的问题,一般如何回答呢?(简单用英文提示我几句也行,谢谢大家!)

first you should practise your oral english more often.  Take myself for example , I just graduated from college . I am not major in mechanicial and electrical engineer.  now I take the foreign trade job. it's hard for me you know  but i am afriad . I believe as long as I try my best to do the job and practise the english everyday,  i will get a big achievement.  it doesn't refer to how much money you can earn but how much knowledge you can learn from it.  I  think the most
important  point isthat  you should have strong confidence. this is the first step you to do the job. come on guy! believe you are the best!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-8 16:58:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alice66 at 2007-8-20 23:58
now,i just want to learn english well,becasue i want to be a translator

come on, pretty gril. let us work together

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-8 22:23:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by essence at 2007-7-27 13:05
I agree with Aiping

is it ?    i just plan to  accede to it~~
but i heard those who do this kind of job , can get a high salary, sometimes it's high up to 10,000

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.