Author: upstream

what are your career goals? Or what are your future plans? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-20 23:58:59 |Display all floors
now,i just want to learn english well,becasue i want to be a translator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-6 19:18:57 |Display all floors

how to do your job well

my job is  to do business with foreign man. because i am a new comer i don't how to receive orders  from clients. i find it is hard for me to do that job.

my major is mechanical and electronic engineering. so i don't how to operate the trade process. my brother encourage me to learn and believe me can do

it well. i don't want  to let him disappoint. my business scope is included valve, faucet ,radiator and heated towel rack. I hope some body could teach me h

ow to sell this goods, many thinks. my MSN is daisy19861028@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-6 19:22:06 |Display all floors

agree

Originally posted by 2thetop at 2007-8-18 23:49
Just make a wish.
And tell them what are you gonna be.
That's it.
     I quite agree with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-6 19:23:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alice66 at 2007-8-20 23:58
now,i just want to learn english well,becasue i want to be a translator

i have the same wish. if you like to make friend with me please add my MSN daisy19861028@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-11 15:51:07 |Display all floors

just to be confident

I was just finished a interview yesterday and there is something so-called "experience" in my mind,so I want to
share with everyfriend in this topic talking.
first,my friend and I actually have prepared lots of material for applying this job, and when my friend got out the
interview office I found he is a totally a sweat-man because he was so intense to even speak a word. Of course,
he failed to get the job.then it's my turn and my show time. I just told myself "Be confident, there are just a group of people  that  could not do any correlative engineering  job and know little of  the professional knowledge, so big boy ! come on ! just give a brilliant performance!"
so I get in and expanded every point that they refered, at last ,an old man stand up and shake hands with me "welcome to our company!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-12 07:46:57 |Display all floors

You need to know what's the goal first

First of all , you need to know what's your goals. Even you are not good at spoken English, but you can express it in different ways.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-12 07:49:08 |Display all floors
You can go to this website:http://www.cnexp.net/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.