Author: upstream

what are your career goals? Or what are your future plans? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-8-8 15:55:14 |Display all floors
I also want to know

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-9 16:11:41 |Display all floors
Sample TextSample TextSample Text:)

I had this questions when I was interviewed that day. I offered a quite fool answer. But my boss still gave me an oppertunity so that I am now working.

But now I think it over and over ,as a youth in this chanllenge society rightly we should have a clear goal so that we can have a more colorful life with less waste of our short life.

So after that day I couldnot be calm in my heart. I asked myself in my heart again and again . What do I want to do? What is the right thing or what kind of life really I want to have in the future?

The answer is that I do not want to live a losting life I want a challenge life so that when I am old I can rememory my all life without regret. And beause I am young I am not afriaid of failling and dare to be what I willing to be .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-10 17:59:47 |Display all floors

thanks for your sharing !

I'm a new person here and first came here , i found many useful informations and knowledge. learning!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-11 07:36:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amy103 at 2007-8-9 16:11
[The answer is that I do not want to live a losting life I want a challenge life so that when I am old I can rememory my all life without regret. And beause I am young I am not afriaid of failling and dare to be what I willing to be   ...

After I went through your post, I could see the sparks in your eyes, full of  hope and confidence.

Yeah, you can do something challenging yourself and the world, build up your memories as possible as you can when you are young, and dig them up to remember in your old ages

In a word, explore your life fully.
:):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-14 12:58:57 |Display all floors
I only want to do something freely and without the high pressure.Such as plant some trees and flowers.But I know it's only a dream far from reality...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-16 08:55:47 |Display all floors
this is a very good question, i also have encountered such a problem.
You may say i'm a dreamer,but i'm not the only one!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-18 23:49:39 |Display all floors
Just make a wish.
And tell them what are you gonna be.
That's it.
No Excuse!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.