Author: upstream

what are your career goals? Or what are your future plans? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-26 17:19:19 |Display all floors
It is very difficult to be a sales man of Foreign Trade. If possible, please kindly change the job. Really!  It is not too many things to do in working time, and salary is low, and pressure is heavy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-27 13:05:35 |Display all floors
I agree with Aiping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-28 17:36:27 |Display all floors
I don`t think so ! I have many classmates to be a sales man of foreign trade,maybe there are some diffcult in your work,but after one month or a little long ,you will make it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 17:31:37 |Display all floors

BEST WISHES

Originally posted by upstream at 2007-7-25 12:59
谢谢楼上的朋友,我要做的工作是“外贸业务员”,对英语的要求不算很高,不过面试的时候肯定还是会问到一些基本的英语问题,我一直是哑巴英语,所以即便如此基本的问题还是不会用英语表达出来,我现在知道如何用中 ...

hi, what are you specialized in? apprarel industry or electronic, or anything else.
my aim is to be a seninor appral merchdiser
I HOPE YOU WOULD FIND A SELF-SATISFIED JOB!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-2 09:44:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2007-7-26 17:19
It is very difficult to be a sales man of Foreign Trade. If possible, please kindly change the job. Really!  It is not too many things to do in working time, and salary is low, and pressure is heavy.

I agree with you .it's low salarey and always in the heavy pressure ,but I like this kind of life ,any pressue may lead me to improve and grow up .I aim at  a foreign tourist ,even though I' m a common salor in a factory .I believe that if we make progress everyday and shoot for your dream ,whatever the life hard is ,you may live in happy .

[ Last edited by tinaabc at 2007-8-2 09:45 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-5 08:11:33 |Display all floors

To own my business

Do something ..........
A way of life, A world of opportunities.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-6 10:33:30 |Display all floors
good arguemnt  ,pls continue ,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.