Author: voice_cd

Chinese Forrest Gump, an 8-year-old girl run cross China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-24 13:26:28 |Display all floors
Is there any enterprise behind them?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 13:44:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rickisme at 2007-7-23 15:42
the father didn't chose a sutable way for her daughter.
To improve her daughter to be a olympic champion? It must depend on a scientic training program.
and it is not necessary to do that way run ...

Although I have a little bit disagreement 'bout his farther's behavior, for an 8-year-old child, it's the bestness of learning time, she should be sent to the school just like other children, sitting in the classroom and take in the knowledge. Then...from primary school to middle school, from high school to college etc, then after gradulation, seek for a good job to support yourself and redound upon your family & your country. Seems nothin' special, all of us has the same route huh? But may I ask you what useful things you did learn in your school time?

" What the girl can learn from the runing,what she get? " Well, maybe it's persistence and " never say No " spirit which will be great treasure in her following life.

So you and me all can't jump to the conclusion that what we think 'bout is right and his father is wrong, cause nothing on this world is absolute.
U can't step in the same river twice...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 13:47:45 |Display all floors
Everybody has his own opinion on education children .I do't think his action would be hurt to the girl.
It's not a running ,it's a challenge to herself, a spirit ,a patriotic behave.
We need those people who can express their sensation bravely and take into practice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 14:05:19 |Display all floors
different viewpoints from different angle
Work hard with quality to catch up with Britain and the Unit State in 15 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-13 16:35:30 |Display all floors
now ,this girl has come to Zhengzhou, capital of the central China's Henan Province. and she has run almost 3,000 kilometers for 38 days .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-13 19:37:35 |Display all floors
buys her a barbie doll
and keeps her in school
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-13 21:27:30 |Display all floors
another example how to destroy childhood with merciless drill at sport  schools
Chinese Children.jpg
Es ist nicht alles Gold was glaenzt.
(Not everything is gold which glistens)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.