Author: sexlion

Long hair, Less eyesight? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-24 11:30:47 |Display all floors

I prefer short hair girl.

In my opinion, that the hair is long or short has no relationship to beauty just like it has no relationship to eyesight! In fact, a man or a women, if she is beautiful, no matter she has long hair or short hair,she is beautiful, and if she is not beautiful, no matter she has long hair or short hair, she is not beautiful.

In a way, I prefer short hair girls, because they looked sparked.

And how do you think about this topic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 11:42:18 |Display all floors
I don't think there are any relationships between the hair's lenghth and eyesight. In china ,almost boys besides me love   girls with long hair indeed, because with the long hair, girl seems very lovely and beautiful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 13:05:10 |Display all floors
I think it has nothing to with the hair, rather ,the hair will make  women seem more beatiful. For  me , I  favor long-hair girls.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 13:24:43 |Display all floors

just like joke ,let it go.

that's just a idiom,used for showing man is greater and wiser than woman,and mean nothing.
nowadays, more and more women whose hair is very long is more excelent than men in career, and business. that is truth we all can see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 15:33:34 |Display all floors
I prefer long hair...

I enjoy the feeling of having long hair.....
Soo Hottt...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 16:21:01 |Display all floors
i like long hair beauties very much...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-24 16:21:04 |Display all floors

Reply #1 sexlion's post

i'm not sure if your saying "eyesihgt" means "knowledge  " here?

If so,

thsi is absolutely absurd , why do women have less knowledge than men?

most of the ladies have already catch up and  exceeded men in  some speical fields , in this modern society , women have been receving more and mroe education , it's not like the old period that people have gender discrimination...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.