Author: changabula

China: A Role Model to All Nations [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-22 09:22:27 |Display all floors
warmhearted is our each chinese characteristic...hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 09:26:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-7-22 09:20
China is improving the lives of so many who live in Africa.

It seems to me that the this sleeping tiger has woken up and is trying to improve life not only for her own but others as well.

Sh ...

she is always going into other countries with humanitarianism and assistance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 10:51:14 |Display all floors
The sycophants that lurk around here make me want to vomit... blind patriotism is not a sign of wisdom, and it helps no one except the selfish few in power at the top, who only want to help themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 11:37:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 12:13:03 |Display all floors

Poor literacy skills.

sock & scribe are both uncomfortable with Chang's assessment of the direction China is taking . I agree with Chang that China is a breath of fresh air . China is more a nation behaving normally than extraordinarily . After centuries of colonization, exploitation, humiliation and subjugation, the poor ( developing ) countries are prone to view any outsider , especially apparent benefactor , with suspicion.

China has , over the past decade and a half , shown them that she is interested in equal partnership and sharing of profits and benefits. China is transferring technological know how in building infrastructure to help them for the future. It is the case of  teaching them how to fish rather then giving them the fish .

There will always be the lemon sucking  not-to-be-pleased China ill-wishers who would talk up a conspiracy or ulterior motives when they see what China has done in decades what their colonial governments could not do ( had no intention of doing ) for centuries.

Let them rant and let them rave. I only wish they can be a little more literate with their writing . I would like to improve my English . You know what , this is not the place to do it . Cheers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 12:59:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 13:15:44 |Display all floors

Just personal ?

You have completely lost it now , haven't you scribe ?  Calm down.  Those comments are not personal , unlike your retaliation against me personally .  

Confucius said "  If you don't like the message, do not kill the messenger "  please .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.