Author: 1337assassin

Darwin vs Scientology [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-22 15:03:38 |Display all floors

Scientology...

... one of the latest 'pay as you go' belief systems of faith.

Darwin - a man who wrote a book to state his theorem on how life actually works - without using the 'pay as you go' belief systems of faith.  Since then, he has been branded a heretic to all 'pay as you go' belief systems.

"Heresy is the lifeblood of religions.  It is faith that begets heresies.  There are no heresies in a dead religion" - Andre Suares
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 15:11:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-22 11:30

if you dont like something I have posted, simply report it to me..

but it better not be some faggot agenda you are trying to pursue

I'm Not a Scientologist

I Believe in the Evolution ...

More retard talk from the king of tards himself. First he says he doe's not believe in evolution, then freely admits he blievs in a god, an "alpha and omega" and that someday we will all be a part of that. Talk about contradcitory. now to top it all of this homophobe pin head is in here spouting scientology, gimmie a break. Any religion that all of the vacuous pin headed hollywood stars follow is definitely off limits to anyone except the morose or the insane, which assanine is clearly both.

Us at war, assanine, that would be assuming you were a big enough threat, or enough on my level, to make war with me, which you are not. Get a clue, this is a talk forum, there are no wars here. Me thinks someone is getting reality mixed up with the internet world, though I am sure the reality in the real world for you is the same as in the net worl, you're a total nutter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 15:12:57 |Display all floors
Umm, I point to assasines last post above to prove my point for me, total nutter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 15:41:22 |Display all floors
ok,if our ancestors are from the other planet in the universe,it proves life could begins in that planet,likewise,why we could not originate from our now living planet--earth.
i believe in Darwin's theory that the human being evolves from simple organism.but it doesn't mean that there is no other intelligent being in other planets.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 16:11:49 |Display all floors

why so few votes for

"I Believe other universes have existed before our universe and other universes will exist after our universe" ?

Since this is the orthodox scientfic view and is most compatible with religious ideas too

Assassin, do you know where I can get a shirt with

"Get lost faggots" on it in Chinese ?

Because gay Chinese guys are getting confused; they think that because I look western I will not shun them as perverts

Written on the back of the shirt

yes on the back is most useful
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 18:16:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by paradoxical at 2007-7-22 15:11

More retard talk from the king of tards himself. First he says he doe's not believe in evolution, then freely admits he blievs in a god, an "alpha and omega" and that someday we wil ...

look faggot, I was trying to be nice

I dont like faggots.. at all

i posted this thread in the hopes that normal people would respond..

unfortunately there is no fag webportal as of yet

but i hope

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn

and

http://www.chinadaily.com.fag

will soon coexist side by side. you and pandamonium in your fag portal, and 90% of the ther posters in here.. and then the rest of the people will slowly start to trickle back

Its obvious you faggots have driven every straight person off this website

its wall to wall fags.. a fagfest

this should be renamed Fags in China Daily, just China Daily is somewhat misleading

its clear your view of the internet is merely to secure cock in every thread for your to verbally suck

I stated I believe in evolution of planets and worlds , amoeba developing into dinosaurs even.. by an Alpha and Omega, and that Humans are not included in that Evolution.. they were created on our world and all worlds, and will always be created on new worlds.

dumbass

I feel everyone of your posts are retarded, they spew some faggot burns and then they retranslate all my words into new words and new sentences..

can you read?

shall i type slower?

or should I just start posting everything two times for your faggotass?

how can we eliminate your blindness?

maybe you could try to stop masturbating?

Q:  What did Paradoxical say when his father told him masturbating will make him blind?

A:  "Dad, I'm over here"

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-22 06:25 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 18:21:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pandamonium at 2007-7-22 16:11
"I Believe other universes have existed before our universe and other universes will exist after our universe" ?

Since this is the orthodox scientfic view and is most compatible with r ...

its not scientific in Origin..

Its religious

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.