Author: 1337assassin

Darwin vs Scientology [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-22 11:47:49 |Display all floors

Reply #1 Ponder this in your research

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 11:59:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by broken_heart at 2007-7-22 11:47
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin

i'm fully aware of his life, travels, and ideas behind his formulation of his theory

i think he's an idiot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 12:00:37 |Display all floors

to broken-heart

it's a lost case broken...... he doesn't know how to read, let alone analyze or disect scientific information.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 12:03:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2007-7-22 12:00
it's a lost case broken...... he doesn't know how to read, let alone analyze or disect scientific information.

I asked you for your opinion

knowing full well Darwin was a crack-pot

the rest of the world doesnt believe in Darwinism.. just faggots and those exposed to BBC programming

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 12:08:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2007-7-22 12:00

whats your education Longzhou? how many years have you spent in college?

I have had 8 years Post Highschool Education

all I do is study

and analyze

and disect information

and thats why you're on the fag list

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 13:05:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-22 09:35

you didnt vote for Darwin.. you voted for Scientology

1. Darwins theory of evolution is far more realistic than scientology's belief that humans arrived here from humans from another planet  ...

his key point that the survial is the fittest is accepted by most of ppl.. yr mind looks be some radical...u can't impose yr belief upon others...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 13:36:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2007-7-22 13:05

his key point that the survial is the fittest is accepted by most of ppl.. yr mind looks be some radical...u can't impose yr belief upon others...

My views are mine.. this is my domain.. where I post, is mine, and my ideas..

survival of the fittest?

if that were true i would kick your bf asss and all the boys assess in 12 square blocks and have sex with 800 women making 800 babies

and the rest of the men would be allowed to work for them and buy them food and clothing only.. but must drop it off at my door,because they arent allowed within 200 meters of my women

if it were survival of the fittest, would Longzhou and paradoxical have ever been born? I think not..

anyway.. I stated my opinions, and other people couldnt handle them, as usual, and attacked me, slandered me, and tried to hurt my feelings..

but my opinion remains:

Creationism: Fact
Darwinism: Stupid
Paradoxical: Pedophile
Logzhou: Fag

I dont see how that is "forcing" something onto other people

as usual, its just the fags that want me to shut up and not tell Chinese people too many secrets that may give them too much power to stop the Homosexual Community's Gay Agenda in China

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-22 01:44 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.