Author: 1337assassin

Darwin vs Scientology [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-22 09:53:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2007-7-22 09:34

Don't u think religion could conflict with Scientology...

my understanding, Darwin't evolution is scientifical.

I feel that Darwins theory is Only based in theory which is taken as fact , and that all work done in the field of acrchaeololgy by a large majority of archaeologists is merely to prove it, or worse yet,  to disprove something else..

where as Scientology attempt to explain humanity, for the things which makes us humans and people, base on all of our lives, and stories, and beliefs, and customs, and traditions and religions

Scientology is founded in Humanity, as are most religions, in the Living Human Population, our histories, beliefs, and stories, of all of our ancestors.

it believes in our ancestors as humans, with minds, and wills, and beliefs, and stories, and a history, with parensts and children of their own

Darwin and people who follow him seem to be isolated from people, humans, the living population, the living culture and heritage, the people as family members, fathers, mothers, children, brothers, sisters, cousins, granparents and grand children, aunties and uncles,

they seem cut off from reality, looking only at old bones... and pottery and artifacts, completely foreign to them... as most of the people studying them are not from that culture. its mostly westerners studying non-westerners. and really feel like they are looking at monkeys or chimpanzees, or some stupid caveman people

they look down upon the rest of the world, as inferior monkeys, NOT as a peoples forefathers, great ancestors, fathers, mothers, children and families

they take apart the bones of your fathers or mine, and study them without regaurd for thier resting place or sacredness, stirring the spirits of the dead with no regard or belief in their souls,

they see them as some nobody, with out love or caring, or family, or heart, or belief, or wish, or concern or care or opinion or anything else human

they see themselves as vastly superior to anything ancient

they believe themselves to be better, and the ancient people to be stupid and insignificant , to be used only for scientific purposes

they are blind and foolish

they dont believe in spirits of the dead, or in their ghosts, or in their souls, or in any sort of sacred thing.. because those things cannot be measured, dissected, pulled apart, tested or analyzed

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-22 10:00 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 10:16:05 |Display all floors
Well assanine that is because you are a retard. Darwin was correct in his believes that we evolved, and were not planted here like a tree. Why can a person not believe in a God and creationism? After all, who is to say that it didn't work just as religious nuts say, they just failed to go back far enough. God created the universe, and we evolved out of that universe he created, Maybe it was all part of a grand plan. Maybe the universe, which is God, decided it wanted to have ways of exploring and expressing itself, hence sentient being such as ourselves popped up all over the unvierse. Or maybe there was not God, but now there is, and we are a part of him, like tiny brain cells all coming together throughout the universe to form one giant mind that we call God. Maybe in that sense we created God, but that doe's not make him or it any less real.

Assanine is an absolutist, and everything to him is black or white, there is no grey, it is his way or the highway. He also is a retard, which doe's not help, and is ill educated on things, except as far as those things that  validate his own beliefs. This is not good, since beliefs that can not be challenged are inherantly weak ones. Assaninny should seek out differing view points, and explore them, in order to give him a more roundabout view of his own beliefs, and to see if his beliefs arwe even valid. If they are, his belief will only be strengthened, if not, then he would find a new, more sensible thing to believe in. This take a strong ego and knowing who you are, two things which he doe's not possess, in fact he is so lacking in insight that he has no idea what I am talk about right now, it is gibberish to him.

Unenlightened people do so bore me, he is not even wise, lacking understanding of others, or himself, what a sad, pitiable man, seeking only attention to validate his own miserable existence, nothing more. I feel sorry for you asshat. Good day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 10:19:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-22 09:53

I feel that Darwins theory is Only based in theory which is taken as fact , and that all work done in the field of acrchaeololgy is to prove it

where as Scientology attempt to explain humani ...

fully agree!!!
God bless China !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 10:45:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by paradoxical at 2007-7-22 10:16
Well assanine that is because you are a retard. Darwin was correct in his believes that we evolved, and were not planted here like a tree. Why can a person not believe in a God and creationism? Aft ...

so given your last post, its safe to say that you and I are at war

did everyone see this pussies post?

it was directly insulting me,

he replied alot of garbage in a thread really unconcerned with him

or do you know I was just weeding out the faggots again?

your very name describes your intellect

you understand so little about the world around you because you are a faggot

and its because you ae a faggot that all your reasoning is linear and biased

Darwins theory of evolution is.. a pardox for you isnt it

its a theory

by a faggot

for faggots

to liberate faggots

evolution is a stupid idea

let me show you htat there really isnt any paradox for a clear thinker

take Scientology

now change the spaceship to some sort of platform

change the alien humans to an entity of human form

now give him the power of God

and you have what Christians, Jews and Muslims believe in, the Torah, the Bible and the Quran

Scientology is WAY more realistic than evolution of humans

which doesnt take into account ANYTHING humans have thought, said, or belived, EVEN if there was a direct record of an ADAM saying that he was put into the Garden of Eden by a God that created him and gave him life

Darwinian faggots would just bury it up with the rest of the truth they hide

you just cast any truth that doesnt suit your queer lifestyle aside

thats why everyhting in life is a paradox for you..

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-22 12:23 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 11:03:45 |Display all floors

-

Why not all the above........ Evolution is a reality, we see it everywhere. Evolution is simply adapting to the environment as it changes.

I think it is possible that dna from an alien life form has in fact joined with the existing humans who lived here on this planet thus accelerating the process of evolution. 2% of our dna can not be explained. That is all it would take.

Created by a "God"? How do we know the current concept of God was just one entity. God could be a civilization or race. Was Jesus an alian representative? Possibly. My papers on the subject were never refuted by my religious professors.....As a matter of fact, they hinted that I was very close.

So we could have originated from a number of events and not just one. The big picture is often disregarded for the sake of a single controlling disclipline.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 11:13:27 |Display all floors
So... assassin is a racist homophobic paranoid Scientologist. Please, please, can't you go get a life (like give some more money to the other crazy Scientologists) and stop hanging around this BBS? I'm getting tired of using the "report" button practically every time I encounter a new post of yours.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-22 11:30:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2007-7-22 11:13
So... assassin is a racist homophobic paranoid Scientologist. Please, please, can't you go get a life (like give some more money to the other crazy Scientologists) and stop hanging around this BBS? ...

if you dont like something I have posted, simply report it to me..

but it better not be some faggot agenda you are trying to pursue

I'm Not a Scientologist

I Believe in the Evolution of the Unvierse but that Humans are not apart of that

I believe Humans are divine, and so is their spirit, and anyone who has children will tell you the same thing

there is no animal in the universe that compares to humans in anyway

humans have a spirit, its in the new born babies, totally unique and individual, and bright personalities which are not from this earth, but are of the spirit realm and of God

I believe in a central Intelligence, an "alpha and Omega" of all things, all universes, and that the highest possible evolution of human consciousness to to exist in that cetral realm between universes that is light and love

and I believe there is an eternity of living in this universe, and its heavens, and heavenly spirit worlds after we die, to prepare us that we should one day be assimilitated into the central conciousness before this universe ends

I believe in the Creation of man, Adam and Eve by the same God that planned and created this world

and it is proven in ALL the world, From Jews, who perhaps have the longest standing and most accurate record, to the Egyptians, to Christians, and Muslims, down to the less correct but extremely similar beliefs in the gods of ancient peoples of Norway, Greece, Rome, Native north Americans, the Gods of Central America, and thei similar South American counterparts, the god of the Polynesians and Melanesians, and Micronesians, the gods of China, Japan, India, South Asia, Africa, and everywhere else on the planet.. all with stories, traceable back to an Adam and Eve and their God.

sockmonkey is a faggot pedophile

thats why mods dont take you seriously

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-22 12:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.