Author: xilaren

can you supress your anger? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-22 21:47:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2007-7-22 01:00
When I just graduated and got my first job,I  was easy to lose control, I would show my unpleasure when boss blamed me without right reason.  
But after I left my first company, I realised I shoul ...

The experiences told me sometime you have to stand up,sometimes you have to speak out even fighting...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 13:46:48 |Display all floors
I think I don't quite agree with #1,'cause anger is an emotion that is from my deep heart,I believe that anger shoul blast out,the more you hide,the more you feel.
We coulld not let our anger accumulate as much when it  breaks out,the outcome is terrible!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 14:29:09 |Display all floors
being angry with sb. is a kind of publishment to ourseves
between the being angry and not, i choose the former
one of the solution to let out your anger is to talk to a bottle of water and then pour it out

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 14:36:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-7-21 01:57
Most of us experience anger in some form or other almost every day. Anger is a negative emotion; it can cause violence, it can ruin relationships, it can lead to serious illnesses and it is known t ...

hehe...

sometimes need to seperate that anger ...

and better to exercise your EQ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 16:46:50 |Display all floors
it is sure,we cant avoid the anger,it is part of one's characteristics, when you face the moments,some situations that sometimes is hard to contronl and handle; but we must to experienced.
i dont angry easily,because i can contronl my emotions,i can bear many things too;when i face those moments with a person, i will keep slience and choose leave the cause place,make myself emotions keep calmness.most of times i supress but not always.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 17:04:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2007-7-22 01:00
When I just graduated and got my first job,I  was easy to lose control, I would show my unpleasure when boss blamed me without right reason.  
But after I left my first company, I realised I shoul ...

Experience teach one what life is all about................

neng ren, wo nern cher.................nien jing su......the golden book
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 17:48:35 |Display all floors

I will not control my angry all the time

Sometimes, I will burst my my angry. I don't think it is the best way controlling your angry all the time. But, the most importance is that you should not burst your angry to any other. Just to the thing, No to peple!
And, as far as know, some one is conditioned to broking the things under his eyes, just as glasses, televisoion, PC... Do not like that, don't you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.