Author: xilaren

can you supress your anger? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-21 15:13:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by paradoxical or 1st_resp at 2007-7-21 08:02
Uh huh, well despite the fact that in real life and in person assanine is impotent and unable to actually do anything, let me just say this, there is no such thing as a negative emotion, it is how  ...

you fags always fail to take into account that your view and opinions wouldnt be mentioned in public either, and If anyone saw your behavior they'd report you to the authorities, AND you'd get your asskicked

you fail to mention that my posts are always in direct response to your fagflem

in here you post your fagshyt

in the real world no one knows you're a gay faggot pedophile..

you probably just walk around smiling and waving at all the boys you see..

and run the other way when you see me coming.... or straighten up your posture and pretend to not be pedophiles on the prowl

come on out into the real world and play

as far as you go I'll be there to stop your faggot asses

but I cant follow you everywhere

so I am educating the general public

which really aggrevates y'all

get the f*ck out of here

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-21 03:17 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 19:49:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuanzai at 2007-7-21 10:54
i can control my anger in most cases.
but i can easily get angry with my bf,so does my bf.
however ,we can easily forget that in one mins,then things r ok.
if u always suppress ur anger inside,i ...

if you are angry,pleas show it to us in a sound way.All will like you for your plain character
just do it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 20:28:09 |Display all floors

Reply #1 xilaren's post

I quite agree with you. Anger is a negative emotion; it can cause violence, it can ruin relationships, it can lead to serious illnesses and it is known to kill. It is also quite necessary for us to deal with the anger. When I feel angry, I often write down my feelings on a piece of paper, then I will throw it away to release my bad temper. Sometimes I also try talking with my friends or my family. I really find it is a good way for me to be happy. What's more, eating some delicious food is an excellent way as well, though it may make you a little plump.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 20:34:11 |Display all floors
I can't control my angry sometimes , maybe half of my angry, I always regret about that after my borm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 21:56:45 |Display all floors
I agree with your view that it depends who make me angry .
sometimes,it dpends on the mood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 22:15:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1st_resp at 2007-7-21 08:15
Fer sure. If assman were to ever speak the way he does here in real life to real people he would find out what it means to be a nail. That's if he ever leaves his house. Kinda doubtful.

As for  ...

My anger used to last 2 mins...
Hope it is ok ...:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 22:22:26 |Display all floors
I dont think we should supress our anger. It is just a type of emotion, and you cant avoid it completely! Unless you are not a normal person.
It is true that anger sometimes can make things worse,but you should also notice that sometimes anger can also make things better.Because anger can inspire your enthusiasm and courage,making the necessaties of sucess.
and some times the expression of anger can be very cute for  someguys.
Anger is part of one's characteristics.It makes someone lovely or someone urgly, or someone lovely sometimes but urgly othertimes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.