Author: changabula

Anti-American Feelings [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-21 16:32:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 23:47:46 |Display all floors

Reply #1 changabula's post

Hi there changabula:

Your OP (original post) had a skimpy introduction to your thread. What is your interest? Why are you interested? Should we all suspect you of being so coy and cute? Surely you have some reason and you have a goal in mind? Yes, No?

(Forgive me, please, I generally only read the OP to one of your threads, unless someone makes a response that I may care to see. And, I generally don’t bother with answering your threads, unless you have actually piqued my interest, as is the case here.)

Are you trawling for trolls? I mean are you looking to pick up some replies form certain folks who are willing to belittle Americans? – Have a party. Or are you looking to find childish prey that comes along and jumps into your silly fly-trap? – Have another kind of bitch fest.

You’re a toilet inspector, right? You collect the things from other’s commodes and hopefully show them to those whom share that kind of interest.

Maybe there is no reason as to why you perform a duty that wouldn’t suit most garbage collectors and salvage dealers.

Do you really want to know what an annoyance to Americans is? --Foreign toilet inspectors looking to display all the crap that has come out of American and Western government and history!!

Some may think they’re born without asses, only to find they got bit mixed-up and are actually talkin’ out their asses.

Here is a collage of thoughts about what annoys some Americans (see your own future, or not):

Born In The USA by Bruce Springsteen

Born down in a dead man's town;
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground.

You end up like a dog that's been beat too much;
Till you spend half your life just covering up.

Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.

I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.

Got in a little hometown jam so they put a rifle in my hand;
Sent me off to a foreign land to go and kill the yellow man.

Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.

I was born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.

Born in the U.S.A.

Come back home to the refinery,
Hiring man says "son if it was up to me".

Went down to see my V.A. man,
He said "son don't you understand now".

Had a brother at Khe Sahn fighting off the Viet Cong;
They're still there he's all gone.

He had a woman he loved in Saigon;
I got a picture of him in her arms now.

Down in the shadow of the penitentiary,
Out by the gas fires of the refinery,
I'm ten years burning down the road.
Nowhere to run, ain't got nowhere to go.

Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.

I'm a long gone daddy in the U.S.A.!

Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.

I'm a cool rocking daddy in the U.S.A.!

Now our young men are involuntary mercenary police in Abraham’s Civil Wars. What do you want from us? A proctological smear? Why are you so anal-oriented and obsessed?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.