Author: winddancer

do the mature men ( around 40) like young ladies ( aournd 25)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-20 20:57:47 |Display all floors
how old were you when you dated that 20 year old can i ask?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 00:39:20 |Display all floors
Through the years people get knowledge and experience in all fields, it makes a person mature.
And in love a mature person can bring a high performance with any person, young or not young
And many people especially young people would like to learn and to live those experiences from a mature person
Now, if is about love coming from a mature person it will be = quality of love.

In my case, sure, I feel attraction for young girls, but also for not too young girls, I can admire the beauty in them but nobody impress me at first, when I got a impression in a woman (young or old) is when I develop some conversation and I can notice her thoughts, her abilities, her humor (very important for me).

Unfortunately there are a lot of mature guys who take advantage of young girls; if the guy has the ability of good talking an encounter with a mature man could be a nightmare and a sad experience

I think mature men feels attraction for young girls same as young girls feels attraction for mature men

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 00:57:47 |Display all floors

Yes

"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 04:14:16 |Display all floors

I was 42 if I remember correctly. She knew how old I was. No lies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 06:27:31 |Display all floors

Yes I think most older guys prefer younger girls...

But here in the states the women like the guys young not old.... I'm 43 I would consider a girl as young as late 20's but any younger and I start to feel like a bit of a perv... early to mid 30's would be better.. as long as she still looks good and has lot's of life left in her....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 06:47:47 |Display all floors

nobody wants somethin' that broken in so many times...

i'm in my mid 40's and i don't like PTY (pretty young thing)!  i prefer my lady in the 30's...women in the 30's are extremely hunger for hot kinky sex, and men over 35 are stunning in performance (i rocked my lady in nanchang like a hurricane & she's 33...ev'ryday was overtime for us).  too young of a lady is just not suitable for me to walk her down the streets!  of course young ladies have ev'rything hot & sexi...but PTY doesn't take the time to enjoy & ride you like a rodeo.  i love all ages as long as they are not over 50's...just gotta know the way to reach her climax & hit her hard in the g-spot...that's the name of the game!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 07:26:29 |Display all floors
I am in my late 30ties and just yesterday a woman who was 24 swore I was younger than her.   I do look young for my age.  It is kind of nice not looking or acting your age but at the same time having the wisdom of someone your age.  I mostly have women 18 to 24 hitting on me.  Most of the women my age think I am too young at first glance.  When I was single, I was looking for someon around my own age, but just by chance found my current partner who is in her mid twenties.  We work very well together, being playfull, an immature at times and me sometimes taking the more muture teaching role.   The buttom line is  that I am who I am and she is who she is and I am just glad I found her.  May we all be so lucky.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.