Author: winddancer

do the mature men ( around 40) like young ladies ( aournd 25)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-20 16:51:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-7-20 16:39
i guess just be yourself. don't act like someone you think he will be attracted to but isn't quite you. Older men can easily see that through because they have "read" so many people..  i  ...

ye.. that 's logic. ...they will read our minds .. so do not plau any trick .. anything else?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 16:57:25 |Display all floors
sometimes i would like to think that...the reason why older men prefer younger girls...is .... because....younger girls makes them feel young again...?
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 18:01:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-7-20 14:24
actually,it is girl of 25 that prefers the mature man aged between 30 and 40.you just misplace them.

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 19:08:39 |Display all floors

you give me the reasons to

I wanna F SUPERK, MIRA, WINDDANCER ,fresh pussies!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 19:16:06 |Display all floors
ah well.. if your thing is long enough to reach your *ss-hol... i suggest you go F yourself..and if not don't even bother asking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 19:28:56 |Display all floors
lao niu chi nen cao???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 20:34:08 |Display all floors

Older Men and Younger Women

I've been there myself. I was divorced and dating a few younger women. I got along great with them and I was dating a 20 year old college student. I would treat her well and make her dinner, etc. Once I asked her why she liked older men and she told me that guys her age just want to get drunk and have sex and that I talked to her, treated her with respect, etc. (sex was great). I had to break it off since it was not far to her to keep her stringing along, when I married it was with a woman who was closer to my age. That was because I did not want to be in my sixties with teenagers or be afraid that my much younger wife would find a younger lover. Those are things that men would be concerned about. Still, it was a nice experience.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.