Author: winddancer

do the mature men ( around 40) like young ladies ( aournd 25)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-20 14:00:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by winddancer at 2007-7-20 15:57

100% corrent !

you are just answering me .. single mature middle -aged

well....if the gals from 20s and the laides from later 30s have similar qualities...men will pick younger chicks...they just cant help themselves.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 14:04:53 |Display all floors
dunno, honestly I do find older men attractive, seldom interested in guys of my age, guess I'm psychologically
old enough...just my own problem so....got to deal n' live with my weirdness = =;

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 14:05:56 |Display all floors
superK...your not alone....I find older men attractive too...ha ha....^^
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 14:07:13 |Display all floors
go for it...either he will treat you like his baby girl, or you treat him like your long lost beloved father..

Originally posted by winddancer at 2007-7-20 13:55
hi, long time no see my sinful ---- angel ? you 're still sinful now ? hehe,,,

no la , nulife, I do not mean married man .. if he still has not married ??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 14:07:29 |Display all floors
ummm no wonder we're twin sis sa! ok where's mira I'd like to hear one more voice....lol  >=)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 14:08:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-7-20 16:07
ummm no wonder we're twin sis sa! ok where's mira I'd like to hear one more voice....lol  >=)

ha ha....yes...we should find out whether she prefers older men or not....ha ha....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 14:18:36 |Display all floors
wowooo , gald to see so many gals have the same feeling !!!

ye, the mature men are more attractive but never get why still so many men reaching 40 but still do not want to marry .. maybe they are afraid of marriage ..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.