Author: sabby_0232

always saw cute guys in pubs [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-19 17:48:24 |Display all floors
i dont need to release myself in that way...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 20:11:53 |Display all floors

Bar Scene

I've never picked a woman up in a bar and I'm glad I did not. I've met women in bars and gotten their phone numbers and have called them out on a date. It's different in a bar at night vs. seeing them in the light of day. All I can say is sometimes people look a lot better when you've been drinking then when you are sober. Let the buyer beware.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 23:13:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sabby_0232 at 2007-7-19 17:07
somehow , well, it is weird feeling.  

when i went to pub, i can always see cute guys. maybe all the men and women in pubs are cute.

last night in the irish pub, i saw a really handsome guy.  ...

also you can see cute guys anytime anywhere.I saw 2 guys today,both of them look very cute,but a pity,they are gay
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 00:35:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by star_light at 2007-7-19 06:11
I've never picked a woman up in a bar and I'm glad I did not. I've met women in bars and gotten their phone numbers and have called them out on a date. It's different in a bar at night vs. seeing t ...

I was actually lucky enough to meet the woman I would marry in a club, but I would guess that this is a pretty rare thing.  Most of the time clubs are about just hooking up.
Shane

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 05:53:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2007-7-20 01:13

also you can see cute guys anytime anywhere.I saw 2 guys today,both of them look very cute,but a pity,they are gay

Ha....I know how you feel when you realise those cute guys are gays...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 09:46:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-19 17:41
depends what you want...

i am sick of those bar scenes....

me 2
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 09:54:35 |Display all floors
Irish pub in Ningbo?
Where is the location ? never heard of it.
GIVE ME YOUR THREAD!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.