Author: mjackson321

good looking is crucial or not ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-26 11:02:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-7-19 17:05
appearance is certainly important. but that is doesn't mean you have to be very pretty or handsome.. You just need to be clean tide, comfortable to look at.. also your manner is important. the way  ...

yeah,i think your words are convictive . if you are very capable in your work ,but also you have a pretty comfortable or attractive appearance, you must get more appreciation than others and you will be more popular. comparatively, if you are a beauty or a handsome appearance, maybe in the beginning you can be very popular in public. but if you have no beautiful mind, excellent ability, comfortable behaviour, right away your real face will be out in other's eye.after a while, you will lost other's confidence and others just think you are superficial.

However, your appearance can't be completely accepetable . if you are too ugly , even if you are very capable,maybe you will lose some important chance to get promoted .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 11:24:16 |Display all floors

good looking is important

everyone should pay attention to his /her appearance . Maybe you don't have pretty face ,but you can make
a change in others aspects.such as the way you dress,your figure,your hair style and your behaviours...
if you make your apearance better,the more self-confidence you would have,and other people would look on you in a different way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 14:37:08 |Display all floors
a receiptionist shld be good looking
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 17:54:25 |Display all floors
I don't think good looking is crucial for one's carrer. Instead, personnality, mind and hard work is key to career success.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 18:45:12 |Display all floors
a feeling of love is the most important thing

if I feel I can truly love that person all my life, thats enough..

its a blind feeling

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 21:10:12 |Display all floors
Good looking is not that important, but personality is. Because  personality decides fortune.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-26 21:20:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.