Author: voice_cd

China Defeated in Asian Cup [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-19 16:34:27 |Display all floors
hah,mjackson321 ,so funny.
that  do is country's basic condition or state and  with Chinese characteristics

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 10:43:39 |Display all floors
we should show more confidence and support to them; sports is certainly a strange thing; people expect the players to shine but on off-days, things can happen and they don't; they then get maligned; of course on good days, they do; then they get applauded. It shouldn't be this way even if that's a short-cut to adding pressure.

Technique, training and time will win the day. If the Koreans and japs can do it, no way the Chinese won't.  Just hit it with the 3 T's.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 05:39:02 |Display all floors

Take the lumps

Learn from the mistakes and move forward.  If not, then fail to the lower run of the Asian Leagues.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 23:58:01 |Display all floors
just unlucky, better luck next time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 18:59:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 19-7-2007 08:09
they know many areas in our country are flooded  so they want to save money to the people in the flooded areas .

How were they going to save money by losing? Surely the best thing would have been for them to win to lift those people's spirits!

I didn't see the game, but you don't lose 3-0 because of bad luck.

Anyway, why is it a big deal? So what if China isn't good at football?
"People are the water, the ruler is the boat; water can carry the boat, but it can also capsize it."

-- Li Shimin (2nd Tang Emperor, "Taizong")

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-23 20:20:27 |Display all floors
I feel disappointed with our country's football team. I hardly remerber how many times we have defeated by ourselves. why can't we kick off our spirit burden that "if you ended the game with equal scores, we will turn out to be the winner from the small groups." I think our team members' heart spirits are always in the poor mood. From almost seven years ago, I deemed the football which our football member had involved in were not worth seeing, not because I was lack of the patriotism, I also want our team succeed in the games, but sometimes, the way they did is not like a conutry's football team. I think the sick reson of our football's development is the palyer's cultivating principles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-25 15:17:04 |Display all floors
don't say that . son of beach, ---- damn !

they are trash ! completely a closer ! what a total deck !

And Coach pig also have to be responsbile for this failure !  He has no gut to fight against our enemy ! He just can know lay 9 players to defend and only one forwarder to get goals , do you think this 1-9 formation can win the game !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.