Author: sabby_0232

is it true girl can easily fall in love with married man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-19 13:06:41 |Display all floors
the most challenging part is superK mentioned - ' try to get preg so you get more attention'....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 13:13:17 |Display all floors
haha... no way.
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 13:15:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 20:45:28 |Display all floors

Married Men

I've been married 2 times (still very much in love with my 2nd wife, my first wife was a nightmare but I did not cheat and I did respect her). OK, I did have a few women attempt to seduce me when I was married the first time (I was younger, better looking etc.). Of those, it was just for sex. They were around my age. One was single and desperately horny, the other was married but her marraige was not a good one. Also, I could have seduced some younger single women who were attracted to me (a guy can tell) but I didn't. Do I regret it? Not really. Having sex with women is serious business. If I am single (which I was before and inbetween marraiges) then that is different (trust me, I was careful but I did have fun!). Nothing is worth cheating on your spouse if you are in love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 07:36:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by star_light at 2007-7-20 22:45
I've been married 2 times (still very much in love with my 2nd wife, my first wife was a nightmare but I did not cheat and I did respect her). OK, I did have a few women attempt to seduce me when I ...

so........not all men cheat?....even if you are in an unhappy marriage...will you cheat???......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 07:44:40 |Display all floors
Whatever or whoever you are..... cheating is always a choice.  You can't no matter what anyone says... Slip, Fall and she just landed on your D#%k.    So I am afriad sinful it really depends on the person.  I don't know you background, but I can say if you seem to have men cheating on you.  It could be just your choice in men.  Why you could be picking men who cheat,,,,, I think that is a whole other post.

Cheers!!  Always wishing you well.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 07:49:43 |Display all floors
well....people change over the time...i can never predict whether in future he will cheat on me or not...besides...i guess it can be really hard to say no to temptations.........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.