Author: sabby_0232

is it true girl can easily fall in love with married man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-19 12:22:43 |Display all floors
sounds good super!! you go ahead start a new thread!! so good to have you back!
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:40:26 |Display all floors
interesting topic lesson 1: married men are attractive, analyse why and state your facts, discussing how attractive they are.

interesting topic lesson 2: how to attract a married man? pretend to be cute, innocent, wearing seductive uniform, try to be sympathetic, listening to their complains, try to be caring and sweet? write down your statements and suggestions

interesting topic lesson 3: how to blackmail a married man after you're in relation with him? collect evidence and proofs, record your conversations secretly, mail to his wife, and if his wife doesn't care, mail these things to the press, media and tv; try to get preg, because you get more attention.

*sniffs sniffs*  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:45:17 |Display all floors
Jesus...........superK is such a devilish girl........
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:49:49 |Display all floors
I'M so damn INNOCENT!   ....even sa would call me "devilish" how can there be any more devillish ones...*crying*.... lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:50:12 |Display all floors
she is the daring devil of us twins.. haha
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:52:39 |Display all floors
Ha....thats compliment...dont cry ....

but all those three topics are really interesting...hmm...the last one is the classic one...ha ha...blackmail married men.......!!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 13:05:22 |Display all floors
I think the seducing part is fairly easy to do.. the blackmailing.. takes some evil spirit...
dead

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.