Author: sabby_0232

is it true girl can easily fall in love with married man [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-19 11:58:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shanemoore at 2007-7-19 11:42
Women that go after married men are an enigma to me.  If you actually catch him, chances are slim that he will leave his wife for you and if he does, then chances are he will do the same to you.  S ...

hmm,woman who go after married man ,one reason is for money...

:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:01:25 |Display all floors
or maybe some excitements...thrilling for them?
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:09:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shanemoore at 2007-7-19 11:42
Women that go after married men are an enigma to me.  If you actually catch him, chances are slim that he will leave his wife for you and if he does, then chances are he will do the same to you.  

I have seen things exactly like this happen to one of my friends. An older man left his first wife for a 26 year old, then he met my friend, he chased her, left his second wife again, but my friend was smart enough not to be with him.
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:11:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-19 12:01
or maybe some excitements...thrilling for them?

thrill?come on,not only the married men can offer THRILL...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:13:05 |Display all floors
YEAH,the problem is that ladies,do u like to be chased around by married men???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:14:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-18 22:11

thrill?come on,not only the married men can offer THRILL...

I guess it is the idea of the forbidden fruit and must boost the girls ego by making them think they are preferable to the wife.  It seems like a strange way to boost your self-esteem and as you mentioned, there are surely better ways to get a thrill from your lover.
Shane

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 12:20:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mira_mio at 2007-7-18 20:59
hey there my twin sisters!

I think you can't help the way you feel about certain people sometimes. but what you do about that feeling is another matter, you could let your emotion run wild, or  ...

hi long time no see twin sis mira--and sa! XD

so we're still going to keep this silly thread active now? shall we begin discuss nice things like how to seduce a married man, make them cheat on their wives, er nai mistress and all those interesting and meaningful topics? oh nice!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.