Author: schreiber

Bigotry on ChinaDailyBBS [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-17 20:29:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2007-7-17 15:17
However, I disagree with you here, am I a faggot too, hope not!
Assassin, what if the foreigner comes here with his/her kids, is it ok to make friends then.....just a thought!

my point is, if you are not guilty you dont care about insults

if they hold no truth for you, and you are truly on the side of the Moral Majority then you are in accordance with Moral things, and no one can say anything to hurt your feelings

if on the other hand you are guilty

you take offense, and you lash out at people telling them to stop generalizing so you too are not "seen" as guilty

no one in their right mind would take offense to anything which is for the bettering of society

the only argument on the other hand is trying to make openings and opportunities for attackers to attack

you pretend you are making society more friendly but what you are really doing, oh gay dark sith of the underworld, is molding society to give you the opportunities you want to molest children

the same reason many gay men want to adopt children/.. not so they can molest them, per say, but so they can invite the boys friends over and become a trusting friend in the family and neighborhood so they can molest their "sons" friends..

so no. I dont want you bringing your children over so you can molest your childrens friends

the sole reason gay people work so hard to be trusted is so they can do their evil purpose and design of molesting young boys

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-17 09:12 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 21:06:35 |Display all floors

I shout loudly but

Originally posted by archie_78 at 2007-7-17 14:40
New research confirms that most homophobes are self-loathing, repressed homosexuals.

Research by US psychologists suggests that 80 percent of men who are homophobic have secret homosexual feelin ...

I can tell you I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO interest! ew ew ew ew ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

Even if they got errect it doesnt mean that they WANT to follow through...the mind and the head are two different things.
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 00:37:57 |Display all floors

Reply #21& #23 --- 1337assassin's posts...

You wrote,

"I guarantee at least a thousand child molestation cases during and following the 2008 Beijing Olympics"

==>  Are you inferring that Chinese security is not capable of protecting the citizens of Beijing, or that the majority of Chinese citizens visiting Beijing for the 2008 Olympics are child molesters?  You do realize that all foreign athletes will be assigned security to ensure no international 'incidents' occur.

You wrote,

"If he wasnt such a faggot I would hunt that guy down and kill him.. but I risk breaking my faggot cousins faggotty flower heart"

===>  Perhaps you should contact a real man to defend your family's honor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 02:03:51 |Display all floors

Make Love, Not War!

Can we all just get along?
make_love_not_war.jpg
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 03:02:32 |Display all floors
You definitely understand.

Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-17 20:29

my point is, if you are not guilty you dont care about insults

if they hold no truth for you, and you are truly on the side of the Moral Majority then you are in accordance with Moral things ...

We need more people like you to warn us as to the dangers of letting our guard down.

How do we protect ourselves from these deviants?
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 04:06:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by schreiber at 2007-7-17 07:23
Why can't you leave the board? Certainly you could, especially since you like to violate the board's rules anyhow. I mean, you're well beyond violating rule #2.

What is rule #2? Please explain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 04:12:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.