Author: schreiber

Bigotry on ChinaDailyBBS [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-17 12:02:16 |Display all floors
Ass,

I don't think you could find too many people who would diagree that child molestation is one of the most offensive behaviours possible. It is unjustifiable and universally abhorent.

But can't you see that you're purely anecdotal attack on all homosexuals is at best unfair and at worst frighteningly psychotic?
"RACISM was invented in 1936". A famous quote by the Chairman, circa 2007.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 12:12:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by archie_78 at 2007-7-17 12:02
Ass,

I don't think you could find too many people who would diagree that child molestation is one of the most offensive behaviours possible. It is unjustifiable and universally abhorent.

But  ...

no, and I will tell you why our two opinions differ:

Im not a fag

you are

who was or was not moested as a Child

MOST Homosexuals have been sexually abused..

2 children in my own family have been sexually assaulted by 2 differrent faggots, Fag

one of them raped repeatedly and now terms himsself as a Gay man..

If he wasnt such a faggot I would hunt that guy down and kill him.. but I risk breaking my faggot cousins faggotty flower heart

I have also been approached by faggots as a child to have them buy me some new clothes, another group of fagots wanted to buy me a bicycle, another group of faggots wanted to take me to some park, luckily I have the most common sense father of anyone on the planet, and they might as well have approached a rock and made those propositions, they'd have had more luck than approaching me

I grew up in the most clean neighborhood in America,  no one I knew knew anyone who knew anyone who knew anyone who knew anyone that was gay

F*ck off faggot

you are one of those faggots that actls like a normal human being.. but you ARE a disease, a child molesting fruitcake cockroach that I would love to see exterminated, you and your faggot kind, forever

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 12:26:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-17 11:48

I guarantee at least a thousand child molestation cases during and following the 2008 Beijing Olymp ...

Yes Olympics is the perfect oportunity when all the parents put the sex industry children out for work...

BE WARNED AND STREET SMART!

PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN EVEN FROM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELATIVES ALL TRUSTED PEOPLE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED IN THIS INSTANCE
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 12:27:47 |Display all floors

And yes Faggots suck as much as the Bi Lesbians

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 12:42:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fluffy at 2007-7-17 12:26

Yes Olympics is the perfect oportunity when all the parents put the sex industry children out for work...

BE WARNED AND STREET SMART!

PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN EVEN FROM YOUR FRIENDS AND RELA ...

Chinese people should not open their heart or their homes to the Foreigners

and not trust their children to go out of the house alone, or suffer their children to talk to foreigners

good foreigners will respect this, as its how they behave with their own families in America..

We do not allow our children to be approached by strangers

we do not allow our children to talk to strangers

we dont trust any male with our kids, especially a teacher or religious leader or strange friend of the family

protect your children, lock them up, dont let them out during the olympics and tell them to be sure never to talk to strangers.. and to call on any nearby adult immediately if they are approached

people dont approach children in America, not even to ask directions..

if a man did he would be arrested for sure

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 12:43:48 |Display all floors

Never allow your children to sleep away

from the family home.
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 12:43:57 |Display all floors
being friendly in 2008 does not mean compomising your families and children

2008 is a time to let the world know how smart, and clever chinese people are

keeping children away from foreigners is the best way to show westerners that you are good family-orientd people who love and care deeply for your own families welfare and safety.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.