Author: schreiber

Bigotry on ChinaDailyBBS [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-17 08:28:46 |Display all floors

I ask you to freely remove your free speach from this board

I am not forcing you to

cant you read between the lines only talk that way?
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 08:36:47 |Display all floors
as soon as they require posters to wear a pedophile tag under their name I will refrain from making any statements which might insult faggot pedopphiles

Chinese people NEED protecting from pedophiles and Faggots because their culture and nature is so passive and trusting and gentile and naive

its a faggot pedophiles playland

they dont even know who is gay and who isnt..

I'm here to popint out that even people who post quite politely are probably faggot pedophiles who have raped children in China or a willing or wanting to.

I am here to show them that your points of view and your ideas and opinions are to be read with great caution from the standpoint and realization that you are in fact a gay pedophile..

with that truth out and known,.. you are free to post all you like, and they are free to believe your posts even as far as they will

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 08:51:43 |Display all floors
You should visit the freeper site or CU or USMilNet sometime. Same stuff from the American arch conservative & military perspective. Oy vey! Or go to DU and see how the "libruls" talk. ie yi yi.

I understand where you're coming from Schrieber. For this site with it's emphasis on building English skills for Chinese students, I try to conduct myself as if I were in a classroom (not that I don't everywhere). I'm no angel, but I try to stay level headed on discussion boards. I take all that I read here (or anywhere) with a grain of salt knowing some of it is a high buffalo factor, some of it is good old macho doodoo, bucks in velvet (or whatever you want to call it), and some of it is normal nationalistic pride. Topics I want to participate in, I do, and others I don't. I let the moderators decide what crosses the line and what doesn't. For a lot of sites traffic is traffic and they'll take any and all they can get.

Be the willow.
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 09:55:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fluffy at 2007-7-17 08:28
I am not forcing you to

cant you read between the lines only talk that way?

you are talking well free speach or speaks

noone can force fluffy away
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 10:00:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-17 08:36
as soon as they require posters to wear a pedophile tag under their name I will refrain from making any statements which might insult faggot pedopphiles

Chinese people NEED protecting from pedop ...

sb is mentally ill,morbidity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 10:01:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-7-17 09:55

you are talking well free speach or speaks

noone can force fluffy away

what if you r the mod?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 10:02:47 |Display all floors

dont sneeze

coughheadoffanim.gif
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.