Author: 1337assassin

Vote Your Opinion on the Gay Issue [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2010-5-30 04:47:03 |Display all floors

1337asshole.

If there's a more bigoted, ignorant buffoon than you on the forum i haven't seen him/her.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2010-5-30 07:24:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glopis at 2010-5-30 01:19

I am really wish, and hope that he can take a good treatment some day, maybe he only need a big part of love in him lives .
Gloria Maria

He is the biggest Plonker.

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-30 07:28:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1584austin at 2010-5-30 07:24

He is the biggest Plonker.

Chao Ren VFP

Gloria Maria A.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-30 13:28:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ZhangKuang at 2010-5-30 00:46
All hedges in China have to be cut in a straight line.

So it looks very harmonious.

Certain people think they can apply these hedge-cutting-science into "harmonizing" people.

But ...

except that people arent born gay, and there are no gay bushes, besides that, i think you are on to something.. hedgeonomy maybe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-30 13:45:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by MaKaiYan at 2010-5-30 03:58

Torah = the first five books of the Bible: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.

If you don't believe me, ask your nearest rabbi.

Also ask him what he thinks about homosex ...

i think your brain went, "kaplunk"  or "glop", or whatever sound homosexuals make

the Torah is not the first 5 books of "The Bible"

the Torah is an actual account of historical occurrences by an actual people, in an actual time, in an actual world

the "Bible", on the other hand, is a dark and sordid book that comes from a dark and sordid and very wicked people, from what one might say originally had something to do with the original Torah

The modern Torah itself has undergone a similar dark and sordid trail to become what it is today

but no, the Torah, and the first 5 books of what you call a "Bible", is no more the same than Luciano Pavarotti's music is some how the same song as what  you sing in the shower

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-30 13:49:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2010-5-30 04:47
If there's a more bigoted, ignorant buffoon than you on the forum i haven't seen him/her.

well, assholier, i have never met anyone who wasnt dangling, in some way or another, from the "Bigot tree"

certainly not any laowai

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2010-5-30 01:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-5-30 13:55:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glopis at 2010-5-30 00:53

stop talking about reviews and scientific studies, like  if all your default bibliographic out according to your opinion, you just publish what you need, and that it is not the completely true, do not talk about all the doctors, there are always divergent currents with different opinions but everyone keeps respect for others, something that you, my dear friend, you should learn. Homosexuality is not a disease, but your irrational bigotry, that if an illness. Honestly, you need help, if not any day you will leave in the news police after having committed something stupid..

did you just "glop" that out? or was it more of a "kaplunk" or other sounds you are accustomed to hearing during sex?

so.. according to you, a homosexual male, we need to:

1. get rid of scienctific reviews and medical studies

2. get rid of "books" / bibliographia

3. dont talk or discuss anything about what doctors, medical experts, mental health professionals, and other related scientists and therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, pathologists, psychotherapists, counselors, and other caring people concerned solely with mental health and mental disorders have concluded.

and instead we should:

1. respect homosexualism, like we might respect other illnesses

2. listen to the divergent opinions of 'other' people, such as the village people, and respect the village people

3. i'm not entirely sure what exactly it is you are trying to say...  (slowly reaches for shotgun)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.