Author: 1337assassin

Vote Your Opinion on the Gay Issue [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-17 12:25:38 |Display all floors
the lack of any gay voters here just reinforces my statement, they want people to think they are normal.. they are pretending to be straight,, they are among us, possibly sitting next to you smiling and laughing with you.. they are hiding their identity from us, hiding out waiting to beginmolesting children where there is an opportunity, pretending to be normal people, believing they can change the world by making statements under the guise of being a straight person.. hoping not to be ridiculed and laughed off stage as he would be if we knew he was gay..

they are influencing everyone in this forum... but they are gay men. possibly pretending to be women, at least pretending to be straight and non-threatening.. even using wit and insight and humor and learning to lend credibity to themselves and give them all the more power to control and perverse the ways of truth and transparency, like the Phantom Menace.. the evil that lurks in the darkness contolling all bad things, brining evil upon us is staring us right in the face, it is the very familiar thing that we know and relate to.. but they are not as they appear..

They ARE Gay

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-17 12:27 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 12:30:52 |Display all floors

Yes even my boss here now is on the

list of National Awarness for sexual assult in Australia...he was locked up for many years and now attends church and trys for good citizenship...the other one is a Church Minister Assistant.(his son)..there the ones to look out for even more than ever..
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 12:33:26 |Display all floors

Evil

they have evil genes

and they wear Levi's jeans

Elvis was not gay

but Levi's are gay

don't wear them if you're not gay

I bet they have a little hole in the back
"We know it's weakness, but the weakness is so strong!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 16:03:03 |Display all floors

A new low

Ok folks, this thread has sunk these, supposedly enlightning, forums to  a new low! assassin, I have no idea why you think that gays aren't people too and really, I'm not interested in your answer because you certainly can't defend this blatant and reprehensible patterned attack on a group of people based on orientation of their sexual preferences. Before you call me gay, I've posted a pic of my lovely fiancee on one of these threads somewhere. No, she didn't have a sex change operation, no, I didn't either. Now that we've covered those bases, I find your attitude disgusting! I've agreed with you on other threads, given you food for thought on the same one I believe, but this shows your moral and intellectual bankruptcy. It has nothing to do with whether, or not, you're Chinese so don't turn this into an anti Chinese thing. It has to do with the fact hat you're a poor excuse for a human being who should run very far away, find a very deep cave and stay there until such time as you're fit to become a functional and viable member of the human race!

I've said my piece, nuff said,

Peace y'all !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 18:26:32 |Display all floors

exportedkiwi.........

don't get mad at him and don't bite his bait!

1337assasin simply writes, and I am afraid that if he can talk at all the same, straight out of his ass. I have said it before and I will repeat here, he is a middle school student in his summer break vacation with an obvious anger management problem.

Nothing what he has written so far in this forum is worth remembering nor losing our precious time with. eventually it will happen as with all these type of kids,; he will get tired and disapear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 18:35:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2007-7-17 16:03
you certainly can't defend this blatant and reprehensible patterned attack on a group of people based on orientation of their sexual preferences.  

thats the only sentence in your last post that had anything to do with anything..

i've read it over and over ..
the only conclusion I can come to is this:

you arent strong enough to live the gay lifestyle,.. you are weak and cant take the looks and presure of riducule and being outcast..

and your parents wont agree to it

you have thought about what it would mean to tell your family and friends you are gay

but coming out of the closet is too much of a radical change for you and your family

and you in new zealand which i suppose would warrant you gettin a good asss kicking everytime you showed your face in public

so, like the coward you are..

you opted to marry a girl

and hide the fact that you are a fag

well good luck with your marriage

but your fiancee is the one who is really losing out..

did you just choose the  first girl to cover your naked psyche with?

hide your lack of masculinity behind her womanhood?

poor girl..

but you probably feel the real poor little girl is you.

you are psychologically the wounded little gal, arent you

pussy

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-17 06:39 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 18:38:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2007-7-17 18:26
don't get mad at him and don't bite his bait!

1337assasin simply writes, and I am afraid that if he can talk at all the same, straight out of his ass. I have said it before and I will repeat her ...

i swear all of your posts have been directed toward me being in middle school

next time just say "You know what i mean" instead of "i've said it before and I'll say it again"

you've said that 30 times

"I've said it 32 times before and i will say it again" is far more cool

and I'm 32.. and I'm quite sensitive about growing old

so depressingly so that...

i would snap your neck for mentioning my age..

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-17 06:40 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.