Author: frothow

The couse of homosexuality : [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-17 08:19:17 |Display all floors

we never had to shower all together in western schools

its terrible!!!! like a bunch of herded animals..

we all had separate shower units and could engage some kind of privacy as a lady or man should!!!!!!!!!!
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 09:53:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by matt605 at 2007-7-17 08:15
Nope

I said it was impossible for heterosexual males to turn a shower room into a "swinger's shower."    However, it is not only possible for homosexual males to tur ...

well lets just say you seem to have though about this whole gay/straight shower thing an aweful lot

more than any other heterosexual male on the planet

it was an obvious conclusion

if it made you mad go on pretending your not gay

I think thats 100 times better than actually being gay

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 09:56:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-17 09:53

well lets just say you seem to have though about this whole gay/straight shower thing an aweful lot

more than any other heterosexual male on the planet

it was an obvious conclusion

My exact thoughts
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 15:27:45 |Display all floors
Wrong again, 1337assassin

In fact, I haven't given an inordinate amount of thought to the topic of gays and public showers.  It's just that you're used to seeing the usual old debate on the topic.  It's also a serious problem with public policy because in the USA, the law requires high school kids to use public shower areas, it requires young adults in the military to use public shower areas, and it prohibits businesses and tax-exempt non-profits (fitness clubs) from discriminating in providing services, which include public shower areas.

I'll share with you an interesting story.  Last Friday night I drove to the airport to pick up a friend who was returning from India.  In the arrivals area there has four lanes of traffic so that people can drive around one area to another without much difficulty.  However, everyone had formed a single line of traffic in the curb lane at the first part of the arrival area.  It was the clearest example of fascism that I had ever seen here in the United States.  Why?  Well, people were so afraid of being yelled at by the police at the airport for doing something wrong that they had set aside all their common sense, and formed a single, slow line even though there was never any need or direction to do so.

In reflection, I see now that part of what fascism is about is causing people to ignore or distrust their common sense.  It's the same way with the debate on homosexuals and lesbians using the same shower room facilities as heterosexuals.  People are so brainwashed with the media debate on the topic -- are gays born gay or not -- gays as just as normal as everyone else -- gays have the same rights as everyone else -- that they ignore their common sense.  Those whose gut reactions tell them that what they're hearing is wrong cannot articulate why it is wrong, so they just voice hatred, and that doesn't help the debate, it doesn't help gays and lesbians, and it doesn't help their society in general (either in China or the United States).

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 15:46:55 |Display all floors

Reply #38 1337assassin's post

Its late and I'm tired , so I'm not going into any long responces , i know you are gay  you remind me of me when i was younger , nobody and i mean nobody hated gay people more than me before i accepted myself . There is no one on the face of this planet that is more dangerous to society than a gay person that hates or doesnt except being gay . go on lifting weights and training in Martial arts in your desperate attempt to prove to the world how tough you are and not a "faggot" that i know you are . Do you still want to watch "guitar-man" work out ? i read that post , you almost came right out of the closet !  i have more to say about your phony ass ... but I'm falling asleep .......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 16:04:16 |Display all floors
I think it is a common when I read some articles about gay,
but what would i think about if someone of my friends is homoerotic.
I think many ppl have the same opinion as me
Work hard with quality to catch up with Britain and the Unit State in 15 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 16:06:34 |Display all floors
oh, this is a very serious topic . i just hope people should hold a tolerable attitude to others , live and let live! and if the gay people were educated to be gay then we really need to do sth to prevent them . if not , then let it as it is .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.