Author: mira_mio

cats and women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-19 09:48:19 |Display all floors
Many women seem to have a thing for cats.  Most men I know don't care for them.  That is why you always hear stories about the "Crazy Cat Lady" with 20 or 30 cats, but not the "Crazy Cat Man".
Shane

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 10:05:28 |Display all floors
a lot of men prefer dogs than cats....

because...men can take dogs for a walk...and during the walk....girls will come to him and say what a gorgeous dog...blah blah...so men have the chance to meet girls...ha ha...and possible dating them...ha ha....but u dont see people take cats for a walk...cos cats just are so independent..and selfish..they dont need humans...they just need human to feed them..hts all...lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 10:18:54 |Display all floors

LOL

I would walk my husky every day then!! hope that attracts guys? haha

Yeah, love her dog, love her..
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 10:22:03 |Display all floors
ha....me too....i want to walk a gorgeous dog every day...haha....and attracts heaps of guys and girls...and other dogs maybe...ha ha...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 10:26:27 |Display all floors
this is sooo fun! hahaha..

Mmm i would be a very strict parent as regards selection of my dog's girlfriend.. I won't just let any dog near him
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 10:27:19 |Display all floors
Ha...dont worry I will de sex my dog first...so he/she will be safe ... ha ha ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 10:31:42 |Display all floors
O_o...so he/she won't be able to have sex?
dead

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.