Author: mira_mio

cats and women [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-17 14:19:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by diogenes at 2007-7-17 11:35
SA, Sasha is a gorgeous husky.  Hope you're well.

Yes...diogenes...sasha is gorgeous......and i really like husky...hmm...i want to have one myself too...but dont think landlord would let me do so....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 14:20:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ponchothedog at 2007-7-17 15:12
Huskie's are very nice dogs... My folks got mine when I was 3 and he lived until I was 17... he was my best buddy growing up... The ears feel like the finest velvet... very nice to touch... I have  ...

Hi doggie...

Yes...huskies are really loving dogs....i like their beatuiful eyes...and striking appearance.....

true i do want to have a dog...but i dont think i can take it when they die before me.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 15:57:47 |Display all floors
i like cat. maybe there are connections between cats and women. charming, beauty, elegance, foxery and dangerous

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-17 16:42:27 |Display all floors
if i am like a cat... i am a big kind of cat..tiger.. hahah....and i like dogs.. so, a big cat that likes big dogs
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 08:58:44 |Display all floors
I really think cats are selfish creatures....sorry.....I dont find its elegant in anyways.....

I like dogs....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 11:10:10 |Display all floors
cat is mysterious creature as same as woman...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-18 13:21:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2007-7-18 11:10
cat is mysterious creature as same as woman...

hmmmmmmmm,I do not agree,,,I hate cat-- a so selfish creature in the world...ugly voice...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.