Author: metto81

And they call us (Foreigners) playboys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-12 14:40:06 |Display all floors
But I think girls can live without foreigners......girls shall give those loosers no chance....then they will turn into gays...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 14:40:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-12 14:34

Ha...you reminds me of a friend of mine...she breaks and looks down on foreigners in china....

I think not only ur friend..most educated ladies who ever worked in foreign Co. or who even worked with foreingers have got to know more about foreigners...:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 14:41:46 |Display all floors
But one thing is...she actually goes out and breaks their heart.........its purposely....which is a bit amazing i think....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 14:48:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-12 14:40
But I think girls can live without foreigners......girls shall give those loosers no chance....then they will turn into gays...

that's only funny talking..
you know,I also find one reason of the problems.
One US guy(my ex collegue) he worked monthly in China,he lived in a likely 4 -star hotel..
I was techinical translator at that time.
after wor,I shall to be with him and others for dinner together(work requirement)
you know,
the guy in their foreigner guys are called sth like Moron..
the strange hair style(long tail)
the leather boots in a hot summer in South China..
ok,ok,
after few drinks,he B.Sed a lot,I always remember what he said:
We foreigners,we are from US.we work hard in working hour,we want to have big fun after work" which the way he sat in a chair,,u can image how he behaved  like King in Emperor...
what I am talking now is the waiters,,the female waiter came to her,passed the Cigar,lighted the Cigar for him,and took the grapes into his mouth,,,the way she treated him like a King..she made him a King...
that's the problem..
then the king hug her in his arms..and touched her legs...

those actions were done in front of us...(true experiences)...:)

[ Last edited by shelleybelly at 2007-7-12 02:50 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 14:52:47 |Display all floors
maybe men are the same everywhere?....i know a guy  here who tells me that he works hard during working hrs...and he plays harder after work...and he does actually..he didnt show me the fun in front of me....thnx god he didnt...

are you sure he is not a gay?.........leather boots....strange hair style....hmm...and moron......he probably is a half fag...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 14:53:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-12 16:48

that's only funny talking..
you know,I also find one reason of the problems.
One US guy(my ex collegue) he worked monthly in China,he lived in a likely 4 -star hotel..
I was techinical transla ...

Did the waitress give him a big slap on his face??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 14:57:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-12 14:52
maybe men are the same everywhere?....i know a guy  here who tells me that he works hard during working hrs...and he plays harder after work...and he does actually..he didnt show me the fun in fron ...

Ha ha,
I was too young to know if he is a gay or not..
maybe you are right..his behavoir are weird..(he is technician)..
but he told me his wife left him and ran away with another man...
sure,the foreigners sometimes they do work hard for support himself...
they likely to play and to have big fun.
Another US guy he is very tall ,like Chinese Yao Ming,,,
you know,
the other man and woman (foreign collegues) told me one night in Shangrila (shang Hai),
He picked up two Pros.,,,
which cost him 400 US dollars for two...
:) seriously talking the truth,,,,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.