Author: metto81

And they call us (Foreigners) playboys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-12 13:57:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-12 13:52

But....are all women that innocent?....i think some of them are players in relationship with foreigners....

Some women are just in seeking of short enjoy or even money,but if the player man said I would love to be with you in my rest of life,so,I think,women are more vonerable(wrong spell) in such kind of relationship.:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 13:59:55 |Display all floors
Probably the player says the same line all the time....I would love to be with you for the rest of my life...

But...a lot of foreigners in Shanghai are loosers...........i will stop it here....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 14:06:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-12 13:59
Probably the player says the same line all the time....I would love to be with you for the rest of my life...

But...a lot of foreigners in Shanghai are loosers...........i will stop it h ...

SA,I think the scope is not only in SH,most of them in China are totally loosers...
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 14:09:09 |Display all floors
Okay...I havent been to other cities in China...

The ones in Shanghai....19 in 20 are loosers........
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 14:09:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-12 14:06

SA,I think the scope is not only in SH,most of them in China are totally loosers...

the reasons.
there are less and less typical girls,
there are less trust between male and female,
Most of foreigners are likely to switch the relationship with girls very fast and easily..
and most of foreingers are less responsible for close relationship--they do not like to get married--they only search for sex-love relationship in a short time..Sex is everywhere for them...:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 14:11:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-12 14:09

the reasons.
there are less and less typical girls,
there are less trust between male and female,
Most of foreigners are likely to switch the relationship with girls very fast and easily..

So the question for Chinese girls ( they got to learn more)

why do not play with those xxxx?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 14:12:19 |Display all floors
i think sex is so easy for them in china...

local girls shall keep their standard higher.....not let those looser to ruin chinese girls reputation...

if i see one looser...i will kick him back to his country....LOL

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.