Author: metto81

And they call us (Foreigners) playboys [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-26 23:17:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2007-7-26 13:13
I am near shanghai, please the day u come to shanghai let me know ,   

Hahahaha...force_one...if Angel going to shoot anyone...she has to shoot all your body guards first before she can get to you...I do believe all your body guards are tough "real" men selected from special forces ...they would never allowed anyone one horsing around with you...you are safe!...don't forget who you are...you are the number one in town!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-28 01:29:23 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by force_one at 2007-7-25 22:25

Have you ever heard about " we would rather kill thousands of wrong than missing the real one(target)...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-28 07:15:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2007-7-26 15:13

SA
I am near shanghai, please the day u come to shanghai let me know , so I will go back to my country, although I am in the 1% or 2% of good foreigners as Shelley said I don’t want to take t ...

Force one....I will be in shanghai in oct/nov.....just make sure you will not be in shanghai...cos i will start my very first shooting game in shanghai...ha ha....innocent and bad ones?....do u think i care much?...lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-28 08:39:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2007-7-26 15:13

SA
I am near shanghai, please the day u come to shanghai let me know , so I will go back to my country, although I am in the 1% or 2% of good foreigners as Shelley said I don’t want to take t ...

Force one....I will be in SH most likely oct/nov...you will be safe if you are not in shanghai during that period...otherwise i might shoot you as well....am short sighted...therefore...i cant tell the difference between innocent and bad ones....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.