Views: 5978|Replies: 7

Walk-in interview for Stewardess this Saturday [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-11 16:34:11 |Display all floors
I just saw this link
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/red ... amp;goto=nextnewset
"An idiot-proof guide to breezing thru' air stewardess interviews" helps me a lot. Now I have a draft idea for me coming invertiew this Saturday.

I just wrote down my intro.
Is there anyone can help me to check about it? Any advice? Appreciate~!

Good afternoon. I’m XX. I’m glad I can come for this interview today.
After I graduated from mechanical engineering department of Ngee Ann Ploy, I work in a Japanese company Daifuku as a customer service officer.  I can speak fluid English, Chinese and basic Japanese. I’m s a typical Sanguine person, worm-hearted, easy-going and brave. My hobbies are swimming, watching opera and playing guitar. I’ve been a Christian almost 4 years. I believe God will guide me, teach me in any way. God will help me not just do a good job, but also affect the people around me. I hope I can meet many kinds of people all around the world. That will be a very good experience. I can enrich my life and open up mind. I appreciate my parents and friend. They are supporting me and encouraging a lot. And I feel very luck that I can come to Singapore, there are so many opportunities. Each candidate here is every nice and talented. It’s my pleasure I can compete with them. Thank you very much.

I feel a bit strange and boring...such kind of the introduction, can make ppl snooze.
How can I impress the interviewer? My english is so pool....T_T
Please help me~! Thanks a lot!

[ Last edited by yumeyume at 2007-7-11 04:35 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 17:52:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yumeyume at 2007-7-11 16:34
I just saw this link
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/red ... amp;goto=nextnewset
"An idiot-proof guide to breezing thru' air stewardess intervie ...

Such words ..............must make a laughing stock

fluid English, it is FLUENT

worm-hearted,  WARM
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 18:09:12 |Display all floors
typo mistake ==

BUt I can not say " My english is pool' ,even though that's ture....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 14:36:21 |Display all floors

my advice

After reading your  post ,first in my mind that you are an excellent person , your personality , your hobbies ,
and your life attitude and anything else ,all show you are a perfect girl . Sometimes too perfect maybe cause
the interviewers consider whether you said was true. As we know ,chinese traditional virtue is modesty .
you should talk something which can shows girl behavior in your daily life, some aspects which can show
you gentilesse, patient , and strong will .
At last ,i hope you will win the final interview.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 20:43:26 |Display all floors

before anything else, please do the...

yes, before we send out an email to anyone just carefully go over our spelling & etc...to be sure that our readers don't any other things in their mind.  PS!  these days we don't use the term, "stewardess" anymore but rather than, "fly attendance".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-31 19:59:00 |Display all floors

YOU WILL WIN

Each candidate here is every nice and talented. every should be changed to very . ^_^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-1 00:42:43 |Display all floors
I spruced it up for you just incase you wanted a few more tips!

Good afternoon. My name is XX and I'm glad that I am here for this interview today.
After graduating from the mechanical engineering department of Ngee Ann Ploy I worked in for a Japanese company called Daifuku. My occupation was a customer service officer.
I can speak fluent English, Chinese and basic Japanese.
I am a typical Sanguine person; warm-hearted, easy-going and brave. My hobbies include swimming, watching opera and playing the guitar.
I have been a Christian for 4 years now and I believe God will guide me and teach me in any way. God will not only help me do a good job, but also give a positive feeling to those around me.
I hope I can meet many kinds of people from all around the world, and I believe that will be a very good experience for me.
I feel this job will help me enrich my life and open up my mind.
I appreciate my parents and friends who are supporting me and encouraging me a lot.
I feel very lucky that I can come to Singapore where there are so many opportunities.
Every candidate here is every nice and talented. It’s my pleasure I can compete with them. Thank you very much.

I hope thats ok :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.