Author: babylon

all women chase rich men [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-12 01:18:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-12 01:00

Read your thread again: all women,,,your mother is not a woman? what a clever thread...

I am not talking about old women who are now eight years old like my mother.
They had different points of view.
cherchez la femme

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 01:19:36 |Display all floors

mistake

Originally posted by babylon at 2007-7-12 01:18

eighty years old.
cherchez la femme

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 01:22:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babylon at 2007-7-12 01:18

------------
Why do you (stupid) blind enough to be chased around by the material ladies?
You mentioned you are rich,but not your mind...
Get your butt up,
Maybe you would be caught up soon..:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 02:19:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-12 01:22

------------
Why do you (stupid) blind enough to be chased around by the material ladies?
You mentioned you are rich,but not your mind...
Get your butt up,
Maybe you would be caught up soon..:)

One woman in this forum has touched me much.Again not lucky.
cherchez la femme

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 10:12:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babylon at 2007-7-12 02:19

One woman in this forum has touched me much.Again not lucky.

i understand you......to some money is delicious
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 12:57:18 |Display all floors
some of the smartest and richest people I know, Multi-millionaires MANY times over, drive around old crappy cars and dress in kina crappy clothes, you would never know they had more than $20 to their name

but all the people in their lives a genuine friends and genuine love and caring

so just pretend you dont have any money

i do this alot

i will take a girl window shopping, to see if she is interested in just being with me or just wants me to buy her things

I will ask her if she wants to get a bowl of xin jiang la mian instead of going to a fancy restaurant

i will eat on the street bbq with her

drink our beer from plastic cups

everything like that, I will never give her money or talk about how much I make

until I see she is genuinely interested in me, then i will do nice things for her as I like, Buy her jewely, clothing, etc..

do nice things once in a while

but i always first ask her if she wants to do something like walk along the river with me at night and eat something on the street

then I will surprise her once we are at the river, by 'spontaneously ' going on a river boat buffet cruise..

I do this stuff alot

ask her to do something simple and inexpensive or free and somewhat romantic, then surpirise her with a trip out of town, or something better than she was expecting us to do,

like ask her to sleep in a 1 star hotel with me, then spring for a 5 star at the last minute

you should try it.. it really is fun..

and if she doesnt want to, or acts too cool, or too rich or too spoiled or too special to do it, I wont be interested in her..

dont spend money on them to impress them

spend money on them because they deserve it

and dont start anything intimate until you know what kind of girl she is

if she seems to have a hard time sitting still with you and seems to have other things to do that are more important than you, thats a sure sign that she probably has lots of bf's and is just looking for more attention

eat at poor places, and see if she is willing to go dutch, or AA, or even pay by herself for you sometimes...

then gradually you can take over all financial matters for her, as you learn to trust her more completely

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 13:00:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-7-11 23:21

So now you start to complain  all the women in the world...be little fair,ok?:)

OK, OK women has a BIG role in family

Study: women are in charge at home
(LiveScience)
Updated: 2007-07-12 04:36

Men might throw their weight around at the office, but at home, women are the bosses.

A study, which was just released, finds that wives have more power than their husbands in making decisions and dominating discussions.

"The study at least suggests that the marriage is a place where women can exert some power," said lead author David Vogel, a psychologist at Iowa State University (ISU). "Whether or not it's because of changing societal roles, we don't know.¡±

The results counter past research.

¡°Most of the research literature in psychology has suggested that women have less power,¡± Vogel told LiveScience. ¡°They have largely based that on the fact that traditionally men earn more money and so therefore would have the ability to make big decisions in the relationship.¡± That wasn¡¯t the case in this study.

Spouse survey says

Vogel, Megan Murphy, also of ISU, and their colleagues surveyed 72 married couples in which the spouses were an average of 33 years old and had been married for about seven years. Most of the participants (66 percent) were Caucasian, followed by Asian (22 percent), Hispanic (5 percent) and African American (4 percent). The final 3 percent represented ¡°other¡± nationalities.

Each spouse answered questions about relationship satisfaction and overall decision-making ability. Then, each spouse noted a relationship problem that could not be resolved without the spouse¡¯s cooperation. While money and housework were popular picks, sex didn¡¯t come up much as a marital issue.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.