Author: 1337assassin

The truth behind "Racism" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-11 11:48:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2007-7-11 11:09
Well at least his thread got something of a little bit of value into it, maybe others will see the good of it; certainly nobody's gonna pay attention to his rantings. One day he will learn this, I' ...

well, as I thought, non-americans bore me anyway, as their conversation is based in an inferior genepool, im not really interested in any non-americans, unless they're Chinese, and even then, not interested in Chinese who are too much like other countries peoples

anyway, as I thought, you two dung heaps have nothing else to post or argue or reply to my factual information that would be of interest to and sustained in conversations among the most educated and elite of geneticists

so what ever.. go on thinking you have ever heard anything I wrote

and both of you go on believeing anything you know about reality is anything short of theroies anyway

you cant help it, its who you are, genetic, in your genes, a product of your parents and everyone bdfore you.. you are nothing, just the sum of their failures... and you will undoubetdly pass your gentic rubbish onto your offspring after you have found another such genetic mishap to accept your hand in marriage and produce offspring which are a sum of both of your failuresand the failures of your peoples.

and my offspring are going to continue to kick the crap out of your offsping in all matters physical or mental

feel sorry for the dungheaps you'll call children, they'll probably have all of your problems

afterall, its you that created them

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-11 12:03 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 12:00:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2007-7-11 10:11
Forget it my friend!

1337assasin is a middle school (at the most!) student with too much free time in his hands. We're loosing our precious time here.

Don't bite the bait, it's useless, the  ...

good debate bungbrain.. posts like that reaffirm the stupidity your parents ancenstors have genetically bestowed upon you

anyway..

as for my proof,

I am proved in humanity, as I said, by any civilization or people on earth, thats reality, humanity, truth and light

Egyptians are among the oldest, yet they date themselves back 5 or 6 thousand years or even less

there is a Bible, a Torah, A Quran, Ancient writings of Egyptians, Sanskrit writings, and many records and scrolls and manuscripts from humanity

stories and tales from the oldest civilizations, Norske, Chinese, Japanese, Polynesian, Central and South American, North American, Greek, Celtic, African

all talk of Gods and divinity, and all are less than 9,000 years old

all have common origins that trace back to the story of the Original Creation of man, the most accurate story, that of teh Torah

It is Proven By Humanity

via the human race

and their cultures, traditions, beliefs, ethnicities, etc..

all except for the last 100 or so years, in Modern Western Madness you call scientific fact

but which contradicts every single person on the face of the planet, to have ever lived, and every civilization, race, creed, religion or people to have ever existed

from a white world that thinks non-white people are more closely related to animals than human beings

so Im proved superior and right, and mighty is my truth and knowledge

and you are on a fools train bound for humiliation and disgrace and blindness and deception and lies, and doom

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-11 12:04 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 12:06:47 |Display all floors

Reply #22 1337assassin's post

Hey there densehead, FYI I am an American and you are full of shlt! My children are already tearing your world apart, right now -- you have a long way to go to catch up with me, boy!

Rock On China!

To the Chinese people: Please try to forgive ignorant American fools.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 12:08:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2007-7-11 12:06
Hey there densehead, FYI I am an American and you are full of shlt! My children are already tearing your world apart, right now -- you have a long way to go to catch up with me, boy!

Rock On Chi ...

you arent american... no way in hell would any american post the crap you said

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 12:10:34 |Display all floors

Reply #25 1337assassin's post

Hahaha!

DUH!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 12:19:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2007-7-11 12:10
Hahaha!

DUH!

right, any american would know that posting the word "duh" meant that you arent an American

but you don't get that because you arent an American

and no American would call me "Crack-man" after I already called him Crack-head..

Americans are far more clever and far more creative

and then call me crack-boy

and call me boy, which if I was playing with transformers when they came out as a child makes me about that age that would land you in the hospital for calling boy elsewhere

your nothing.. you may have a u.s. passport or not, but that dont mean anything to Americans Clown

your classic third world, at least non-native english speaking.. or just genetically stupid

whatever you think your dungheaps are "tearing apart"  isnt really happening

how far do you think they will get?

only as far as their genetic programming allows

so while they seem to brighter than you at age 4..

they will not become rocket scientists

its your fault

blame yourself

do the world a favor

stop having children

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 12:37:08 |Display all floors
I donno about that leetassassin... What do you consider as an American?
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.