Author: 1337assassin

The truth behind "Racism" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-10 12:56:15 |Display all floors

Maybe reading this can put some light.........

I lifted this article from a Spanish newspaper I was reading this morning. The transalation is mine, so any grammar or spelling mistake is not to be blamed on the author but me. the link below the translation will take you directly to the article and the interview.

//quote//
Some 60.000 thousands ago a bunch of Africans decided to seek new horizons. That initiative was the origin of the human diversity. Apparently that is what our DNA has in memory. The Genographic Project that is directed by Spencer Wells (Atlanta 1969), collects and investigates indigenous population groups to create a genealogic tree of humanity. And how do they finance it? They sell a kit that allows to know which path took our linage. It is all explained in his book “Our ancestors”

-        Is it enough to scratch the inside of our chick and send the simple to the USA?
That’s it. The kit distributed by National Geographic costs 74 euros and in 30 days the results can be seen in the internet. In one week we sold 210.000 units! A part of the benefits goes to the project finances and some 1.8 million euros goes to help the indigenous people around the world.

-        So many things can be explained thru our DNA?
It is a very long molecule that is copied and transmitted from fathers to children. The interesting thing here is that there are some mutations that are past generation to generation and then become markers. If you share a marker, you share a linage.

--As easy as that?
The genetic markers, the DNA pieces that vary between individuals, allows us to relate the older clans. It is possible to say that the humans proceed from an African family that lived 60.000 years ago. And we can also know how their descendents arrived at the actual residence.

--Did you investigate yourself?
--Yes. My cromosoms. And it reveals that my ancestors left Africa, migrated to the Middle East and followed the pastures of Central Asia. Then, during the last ice age they dispersed and arrived in Europe 38.000 years ago. As the ice age got worst they moved to the south. They established themselves in Spain and some 8.000 years ago when the ice melted, a group of them moved to England.

--This study will have political consequences for sure….
--I hope that the biggest consequence is that people get the idea that we are a big family. Races do not exist. The prejudices we have related to the looks of other people are wrong.

--Why some are ahead of development and others are at the back?
There are no significant differences regarding the different groups’ abilty potencial. Under the surface we are almost identical.

--So?
--Jared Diamond, that relates culture and geography, says that Eurasia is in the horizontal axis, so that the cultivated lands and cultures move quickly from one end to the other. While in Africa, that goes from north to south, it crosses different climatic zones (deserts, sabanas, jungles) which make the movement of innovations far more difficult.

//unquote//

http://www.elperiodico.com/defau ... mp;idseccio_PK=1006

[ Last edited by longzhou at 2007-7-10 01:01 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-10 12:56:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2007-7-10 09:53
A collection of artificial phenotypes, nothing more!

There is no genetic linkage of color pigmentation to any other loci.

What do you know about genetics?

Please fill our ears with somethi ...

what are you arguing?

Phenotypes?

are you on crack?

color pigmentation and nothing more?

are you a complete idiot?

did you just ask me how much I know about genetics whilst posting that garbage clown?

i am open for scientific discussion and debate

but dont just splat the 2 things you know about genetics and then run and hide

Gene sequencing is proving everything I said in my last post...

and will continue to do so

until the great mystery of the Human DNA and its role in everything you do has been revealed to humans and solved

the funniest thing I've ever seen on this forum is "Put up kid, or stfu!" some super-tough talk from "blueskies88" the pussiest name in the forum

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-10 02:32 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-10 13:03:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2007-7-10 12:56
I lifted this article from a Spanish newspaper I was reading this morning. The transalation is mine, so any grammar or spelling mistake is not to be blamed on the author but me. the link below the  ...

human beings have not been on th earth for 60.000 years

thats BBC propoganda and Dawrinists

We did not all come From Negroid Parents

Though quite possibly the Garden of Eden was somewhere in Africa

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-10 13:21:22 |Display all floors

fine with me 1337assasin.....

Go and tell National Geographic and their group of scientist who are conducting the study.

Meanwhile, please, you could also provide the references where you support your stetments.  Mine are, for everybody to know:

The Genographic Project (National Geographic Society), director of the project Spencer Wells (Atlanta, 1969)

His conclusions can also be read in his published book "Our ancestors"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-10 13:30:09 |Display all floors

and here is where.......

you can link to tell them all those things you vent on the open here in this BBS........ I guarantee you they will answer, but beware......those are scientists with facts and proved data.....not just BBS wannabes!

https://www3.nationalgeographic.com/genographic/index.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-10 14:21:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longzhou at 2007-7-10 13:30
you can link to tell them all those things you vent on the open here in this BBS........ I guarantee you they will answer, but beware......those are scientists with facts and proved data.....not ju ...

fortunately for you not everyone in America is as stupid as The National Geographic

we have been watching an evolvong in the past 3 or 4 decades everything that has been going on in the world

all thats really happened is that so called "scientists" have been increasingly biased and agenda ridden.

there are no human beings that have lived on earth more than about 10,000 or so years ago

the crbon dating is not realistic and is just meant to give more credibility to the world of Evolutionists in their quest to break free of th "stupidity" of believing in a God..

and the debate is ongoing in America, endless, and you are welcome to join

but dont believe everything you see

verify the findings yourself

see if the carbon dating is really accurate..

see if there arent countess variables which arent overlooked in order to support the theory that men evolved from monkeys

its a relatively new theory

No one on the planet ever believed in that until Charles Darwin travelled around the world and thought it odd that the non-white people resembled monkeys and thus formulated the theory

were there a 60,000 year old history it would be proved through humanity

instead, humanities oldest civilizations date back less than about 8,000 years, and nothing before that, save it be todays Modern Science that dates everything back a million years... to disprove their own societies religion in fact... a fundamental flaw in carbon dating and the grave robbers that use it

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-10 02:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-10 16:40:34 |Display all floors

Hahaha

That was a lot of hand-waving, crack-man

Do you know the term natural selection?

If it ain't natural, it is________ .

Your explanations are definitions?

About what I expected. You know nothing.

Gene sequencing? What year did they finish mapping the human gemome, crack-man, do you know?

Lesseee the set of alleles that confer gene pigmentation are linked to what? I mean you say it's all about the genes and then you say what about what genes?

You are tryint to swim well over your head and you really are out-classed.

I will let you go -- you proved my point. You are absolutely ignorant about what you think you know.

Hot Air, crack-boy!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.