Views: 6487|Replies: 17

Wenzhou girl want to know someone out of china [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-8 09:26:24 |Display all floors
Are you living in Guangzhou and want to know our culture with language, then you can contact me. I am an open mind girl, want to know some foreigner who can exchange language with me and make friends with, tank you. Wait for your reply
01.JPG

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-9 00:02:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by prettychina at 2007-7-8 09:26
Are you living in Guangzhou and want to know our culture with language, then you can contact me. I am an open mind girl, want to know some foreigner who can exchange language with me and make frien ...

tank you too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 20:31:34 |Display all floors
you are cheating me. it is not your pic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 15:36:42 |Display all floors

I live in Guangzhou

HEHE……
I am living in Guangzhou,hope make friends with you.
Nice to meet you,let's study together,and become friends!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-14 17:18:37 |Display all floors

What is cheat mean?

that is my personal picture, and didn't lie. Don't know why you give such comments about it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-14 17:25:09 |Display all floors

happypisces also was my ID

Those traditional picture i just took them 1 months ago, and i am sure every girl when they dress like that will looks pretty and nice. But i feel the most important is personality, so don't just looking for ........
Happy Pisces

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-14 18:32:27 |Display all floors

tell me somethin' just now...

heya, pretty girl...just wondering about your 2 ID thing!  what's down in GZ for you?  i'm a cantonese but not born in china tho.  and i think your pix is a knockout...you should be a model have you thought 'bout that b4?  take care for now!   peter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.