Author: changabula

Religious Fundamentalism: How Will it Affect China's Future? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-10 22:20:12 |Display all floors

Sigh, I just love the sysops

Mengzhi,

Give a day or two - it appears the sysops did not approve my response your post #31.  It is interesting to see what can get a sysop's attention.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-11 08:40:15 |Display all floors
I am not surprised that sysops would filter trash when it sees it . Like the UN there should be a working filter to rubbish coming in . Can' t wait for your reply . Always convenient to blame someone or something , buddy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 00:24:47 |Display all floors

Reply #31 --- mengzhi's post...

I agree with you.  The only way to solve this problem is to move the UN headquarters to a nation that will support it adequately.  How about Chine, Brazil, France, etc?

Good riddance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 00:49:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2007-7-10 18:40
I am not surprised that sysops would filter trash when it sees it . Like the UN there should be a working filter to rubbish coming in . Can' t wait for your reply . Always convenient to blame someo ...

You could ask jetsam and flotsam about the sysops.   Trust me, they do review - especially when words like China, debt, UN, and backpayment are involved.

But I digress, you were crowing about debt yes?  From what I can see the U.N. has its cup out to a lot of people in world.
usvtotalgraph.gif
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 05:45:38 |Display all floors

Q&As

nosferatu :  China will more than glad to have UN if the majority of the members agree. It is a good setting for a new start , at a neutral place without the baggage of bribery and threats from the host nation.Agree !

Trader :   The graphs, pies, charts and tables all point to the US being the greatest culprit in NOT paying UN dues. Her debt is more than the rest of the world combined  no matter how you try to dress it up . For this recalcitrance, the US ( or anyone in that position ) should have membership rights withdrawn . This applies to every club worth its salt from the local town charities to the highest echelon in the land . Stop being a clown. Remember NOT to produce figures which contradict the very thing you are trying to " prove ". A thoroughly non scientific mind I would say !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 11:49:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-13 13:55:42 |Display all floors
scriber,

The US is the biggest debtor to the UN bar nothing . You should get your English polished up a little : ower is a debtor and payer is someone who pays up. You cannot be a " ower " and a payer at the same time. What is your mother tongue ? Hope not English !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.