Views: 3535|Replies: 4

Need your advice, thanks [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-5 22:38:33 |Display all floors
Hi everybody,

Good evening, I’m jane, now I’m sending this post, in order to get some advice on how foreigners can find a job in China.

One of my friend, which grew up in Canada (actually he is a Cantonese), at present, he is still in Canada, but as he is very interested in Chinese culture, so he is eager to come to China for work.,.

As his friend, I do want to help him on this stuff, but I really don’t know for a foreigner, how to find a job in China.

The first way I think is internet, but I don’t think for many foreigners, they could read our Chinese website, and learn what’s position is vacant. Even there is an interview chance, then how the interview will be going since the long distance exists. So for foreigners, how to find a job in China?

If you have similar experience in such question, well, pls kindly give me some advice by dropping me a line: janesong101981@hotmail.com, your any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thanks again and best regard

Jane

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-10 15:46:13 |Display all floors

Reply #1 janesong's post

Hi Jane. maybe your friend should check out some websites offering employment in China. Googling it should do. Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-19 23:18:40 |Display all floors
if i am an american, i would vote michael moore to become president,
CHINA GATE
[url]http://www.go-goo.cn/[/url]]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-20 16:15:56 |Display all floors
Maybe english teacher is a good choice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-21 10:23:17 |Display all floors

Hi~

There's website would help you and your friends~
http://www.foreignercn.com/cn/index.php
which helps the forigners'life  in China including find jobs, rent houses and make friends.
Good luck~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.