Author: ronlee

technology with your life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-5 13:38:14 |Display all floors
no matter what...I think we should respect people who invent a lot of amazing things in our life....true...condom is incredible invention......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 14:18:01 |Display all floors
but still a lot of ppl hate it though... they prefer to sacrifice health to take medicine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 14:19:41 |Display all floors
True there are a lot of people still hate it and not use it...just make sure you are not one of them...=)

You only live once...and be responsible...thats all I can say...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 19:02:41 |Display all floors
ummm....I say...damn it!! just after I uploaded my site and seemingly working nice for two days then the host severer was banned...I got to upload all the things over again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 19:35:57 |Display all floors
Oh...SuperK...sorry to know that...I guess technology is just not so reliable at times...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 20:01:14 |Display all floors

Technology and Horses

I can sympathize to a point about technology taking over our lives but if you think having a horse is better than driving a car, obviously you have never ridden a horse or taken care of one. Horse's smell and cleaning up after one would take you quite a long time. Technology, better or worse, has made life better for all. Cell phones are being used by tribes in Africa. Do you think they make their life worse? Ask them. As far as complaining, go ahead, I hope it helps you adjust.

Regards,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-6 16:09:41 |Display all floors
if you hate technology,you can live in a way the premitive live.
take off your cloth instead of the leaves,go to anywhere by your bare feet,hunt animal with stone or stone/iron poke,eat the flesh without being cooked.....
can you picture the scene?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.