Views: 2971|Replies: 15

technology with your life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-5 10:56:00 |Display all floors
i hate cellphone, i hate computer, i hate cars..... i hate every new technology in this new world. with these new tools, do u feel that u r happier than the people riding a horse in the ancient world? i never think that human being is getting improvement with the increasing convenient in life. if we r happy enjoying a hotdog like a mouse, why bother to dedicate the whole life to make pollution to the mother land who gives birth to everything in the world?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 12:42:10 |Display all floors
if you hate every new technology in this new world...then you shouldnt even be on this website...you shouldnt even register at first place...because you hate it...so you should stay away from it..........but you are here...online and posting....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 13:07:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-5 12:42
if you hate every new technology in this new world...then you shouldnt even be on this website...you shouldnt even register at first place...because you hate it...so you should stay away from it... ...

sorry, maybe i didn't espress me clearly quite enough.... something happened , so we cannot avoid. if i do not learn to use the new technology, i will probably lose the chance to survive, since the others will use it to rub your food....but if the technology doesn't exit. that would be otherwise.  say, if there is no nuclear weapon in this world, the USA will not bother to set up a protection system. if there were only a hotdog in these world, i would not envy that someone own a computer and why i cannot enjoy it. but unfortunately, there are already cheap computer exist, so i cannot choose but sacrifice my healthy to addict to it and ignore the tasty of a hotdog.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 13:13:05 |Display all floors
so after all...it is your choice to learn it or not ... since you have to learn it...so stop whinging...it doesnt help...

You cant change the world/society...but adapt to it......that simple...that easy...like it or not....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 13:21:18 |Display all floors
who knows what will happen in the future? maybe i will be the king of whole world, so i will make a new principle for the development of human being... LOL,  but i need support first.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 13:23:38 |Display all floors
You will beht eh king of the whole world in your dreams.......

Dont worry about the development of humans...I think we are not advancing..we are actually getting worse....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 13:26:09 |Display all floors
maybe i have to take back my word, because i agree that condom is really a great invent....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.