Author: papayadan

Can women love more than 1 person at a time? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-7 13:59:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by papayadan at 2007-7-3 16:57
Can women really love more than 1 person at a time? Do you eventually choose one? If you do, how do you choose?
Can men really love more than 1 person a ...

You should know why you bring those questions, your question is about woman, but i will answer in women or men
well.
depends what is love for you
if u can difference the love, with to like a person , to have attraction for a person, or to have strong admiration for a person, etc
i love my parents, i love my friends, i love my colleagues, i love my watch, i love some posts, etc etc
but i know what it loves means and i know how to give it to the people that i love
i know people who loves another person for the compatibility, feelings, heart
also i knew a guy who fall in love for a woman's  body, he was blind for that girl, she was nasty, she had bad manners, she cheated him, but she had a great body, a beautiful girl just in appareance, but this guy love her body, her sex and he didn't care what she do or what she did to him, was his way to love.
So, first , it's better to know what loves means to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-7 16:27:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2007-7-7 13:59

You should know why you bring those questions, your question is about woman, but i will answer in women or men
well.
if u can difference the love, with to like a ...

really frightening example....

would this last through his life?
Soo Hottt...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-7 16:46:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by joanna_he at 2007-7-3 23:39

it's not a pessimistic view,i just tell the truth.how many couples you have seen reall happy together forever?how many couples you have seen divorced?i think the latter ratio is much heavier th ...

the kids make the couple think twice before they are determined to divorce.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-7 22:13:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-7-7 16:46

the kids make the couple think twice before they are determined to divorce.

yeah,it's true,so that's why lots of chinese couple still stay together though they dont love each other anymore coz of their children,he/she thinks about someone else even though they sleep together/ml.
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-8 07:12:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by papayadan at 2007-7-3 16:57
Can women really love more than 1 person at a time? Do you eventually choose one? If you do, how do you choose?
Can men really love more than 1 person a ...

I just assume that you are a playboy for me...ops...A serious person who understand real love will not ask questions like that...
:)
A good put for inviting more arguments...:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-8 11:36:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2007-7-7 15:59

well.
if u can difference the love, with to like a ...

In that case....he is in lust with her...not love....but LUST!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.