Author: cel8023

Will you attend your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend's wedding? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-5 11:11:50 |Display all floors
If you still love him, please don't go. His happy wedding will hurt you.
If you still hate him, please go with your smile, beautiful dress-up, even handsome bf.
If you are friends with him now after your break-up, then please go. Give your bless to your friend.
If you are strangers with him now aftter your break-up, then please don't go. He maybe just want to show off or make you hurted again.

Another is to go without reason just because he sent you invitation. If you are brave enough, confident enough, go and show off yourself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 11:13:48 |Display all floors

cool!

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-3 21:01
Sometimes I think...The bride is actually the unlucky woman....since she has to grow older with him...but as ex girlfriend...esp the last one he has....I will never grow older ... I live in his mem ...

i agree.
Nothing's gonna stop us now!
MSN:apple_lee0512@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 11:18:33 |Display all floors

Reply #1 cel8023's post

if you are OVER him already, then go.......and celebrate your friend's wedding.

if you still have feeling for him, please..... save your heartache.....
but by all means send them your good wishes as your ex still took the trouble to invite you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 11:40:04 |Display all floors

let bygones be bygones.

If I were you...i would go,show your pretty smile ,maybe your handsome bf.
tell him that everything goes well after that day.
now,you become a more beautiful and mature lady that he didn't treasure before.:)
Nothing's gonna stop us now!
MSN:apple_lee0512@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 13:21:25 |Display all floors
maybe the reason that you  hesitated about it is that you didn't forget him totally.
of course you should go to the wedding. what's the sense of your feelings about him if he alredy decided to spend his life with anoter woman. you shoud take him as your friend from now on.will you refuse to go to a friend's wedding.life is short , what's a big deal with all this dignity or pride things ,it's ridiculous. do you really preserve your dignity by resisting the invitation? perhaps it just show you ex-boyfriend that you still have him in your mind even if he already decided to live with anoter woman the rest of his life. as to something someone here suggested to you such as takeing a handsome boyfriend with you and dressing up especially are just so naive things.
what will you do about your relationships if you rejected his invitation .what a embarrassment when you met someday. what's a big deal ! you will put both yourself and your ex-boyfriend in a embarrassing situation. i bet this thing wil keep in you mind for a long time and you will not feel good about it if you not attending his wedding this time .
just relax , what's a big deal. you are friend, aren't you?

i am a new here and my english is so limitted that i am shy to write something down here  .but i really want to say something when i see most of people here suggested you not to attending the wedding . you will regret about it if you do that .

[ Last edited by sxf654 at 2007-7-5 01:23 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 13:23:02 |Display all floors
i will if i can not feel love about her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 13:33:14 |Display all floors

Reply #1 cel8023's post

it's hard to to say yes or no, i think it depends on how the relationship between you and ur EX before is, i know some people suggested you to go so as to keep the friendship with him, let me tell you something, when i relationship ended up, evverything is over,  no FRIENDSHIP exsiting between a bad love,   for a man, he can propably want to keep friendship for some reason like feeling guilty or sorry to you and want to do something for compensation, but when more he keeps in touch with you, the more you want to get further development with him....for a man who does not love you anymore,  throw his shadow into rubbish can and start your new life as soon as possible, this is the more intelligent way ......i had a bad love which made me even give up my job , when i look back after 1 year, it is not worthy of it , really...for me. no chance to give my blessings to my EX who once hurt me so deeply , but i have forgiven him for what he did , since then, we have stopped any communcation  ....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.