Author: mark069

Very Flexible girl! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-4 09:14:53 |Display all floors
Some of the Chinese acrobatic troupes and the Cirque de Soleil have some amazing contortionist acts.  This link is to a video of a cool Cirque de Soleil act.  http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/58725/detail/
A cynic is a dissapointed idealist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-5 23:06:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pinko7 at 2007-7-3 19:03

...that's hot

I agree with you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-6 04:45:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-3 14:41
thanks socky...

hmm....i feel a bit sad for them...dont really know why though...

Why feel sad for them?  If anything you should be jealous!   If SA was flexible like that we would probably hear about it in the Sex Positions topic...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-6 04:52:12 |Display all floors

Short Career, No Backups

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-7-3 16:41
thanks socky...

hmm....i feel a bit sad for them...dont really know why though...

Because their careers are short and if the parents were greedy and stupid (usually are most of the time), the girls will have no education to find another career.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-6 07:24:43 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by mark069 at 2007-7-6 06:45

Why feel sad for them?  If anything you should be jealous!   If SA was flexible like that we would probably hear about it in the Sex Positions topic...lol [/quot

Please check Tradervic's post....thats what i mean....short career life.....no bakcups i think....

Well...jealous...true...it does make me a bit jealous.......i did thinkn about that when i first saw it....reminds me of a a video i saw between a man and a flexible girl...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-6 07:25:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2007-7-6 06:52

Because their careers are short and if the parents were greedy and stupid (usually are most of the time), the girls will have no education to find another career.

Yes...thats why I feel sad for them...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-6 11:48:12 |Display all floors

I also flexable

I also can do that.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.