Author: mahumahu

Japanese the 1st, Chinese last but two~~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-3 14:48:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-7-3 14:41

i think you talk about village homes..........

how about those high rise bldgs???

thats the ones I am talking about.,

they are just concrete tombs

with undersized everything

the kitchen is too small, the bathroom is too small, the bedrooms are too small and they are just square rooms

some are getting better, but uts a huge search to find one just a little better

100m2 should really be a 1 bedroom home.. not a 3 bedroom home

and you cant buy a 100m2 home thats built with one bedroom, a big bathroom and a big kitchen

I'd like a 150m2 to 200m2 home with one big master bedroom, a masterbath, giant kitchen and frontroom

i would even like 100 or 200 m2 open space that I can divide up myself, creative space, like an artists loft or something..

they just arent well planned.. they are built for families ona budget, including grandparents, in a small space..

its difficult for me to live in that housing.. i really hate it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 14:52:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-3 14:48

thats the ones I am talking about.,

they are just concrete tombs

with undersized everything

the kitchen is too small, the bathroom is too small, the bedrooms are too small and they are j ...

i think the enviornment are different..........

we used to live in villages years ago.......

but now many,say~60-70% are shifting to better homes
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 15:02:24 |Display all floors
this country is lack of marol,

but i haven't do that before.wanna to try.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 15:04:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-3 12:15

little history or civilazation ??

Japanese History and Culture maybe the worlds most awesome.. its certainly among the top... and possibly the Fiecest

Nonsense!!!

Do you know " four civilized anient courtries "??? They're Ancient Egypt, Babylon, Ancient India and China. So where is Japan???

As one of the civilization birthplace, China has a 5,000-year civilization history, shame...yes...this honor owe to our ancestor's work...we contemporary haven't any reason to flash it away...what's the worst is that we haven't  inherit our ancestor's eminent tradition...well...as time goes by...we lost more and more...awesome!!!

Really hope everyone do start with ourselves and occasionally to be a good example to others. You know..our one small step...one big step for the society.
U can't step in the same river twice...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 15:33:33 |Display all floors
it's indeed a problem.
but PLS don't just blame on common people. I don't know whether there are someone who come from poverty contrysides. there, I think the most important is still money, even food to eat. there, who care enviorment?

Chinese habitude is not merely independent issue, economy, education, social morality, history ,many many others .
I do think this problem at some point is the same with corruption of Chinese govement.

on the other hand, chinese are making progress,in just 20+ years. and now, it's changing.

to us all, we should improve ourself and try to effect other ones. but pls have the faith and  be patient

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 15:37:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kimsix at 2007-7-3 15:33
it's indeed a problem.
but PLS don't just blame on common people. I don't know whether there are someone who come from poverty contrysides. there, I think the most important is still money, even  ...

Agree, when they hv the money, they wld shift out
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-3 16:23:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-7-3 15:37

Agree, when they hv the money, they wld shift out

The evil consequence of money? Maybe.
U can't step in the same river twice...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.